-35-

Chapter 35

"Hyung, Y/n. How is she? She is okay right?" Jungkook asked.

"How would she be okay? You ruined her." He keeps coming to Jungkook almost everyday, and everyday he reminds him that Y/n is suffering and in pain and it is all of him. Just making Jungkook feel guilty everyday.

Namjoon started crying. "She never fcking loved me because of you! You should have never been in her life! She went through so much! And even in her last days."

"Last days? Hyung, just tell me. She is fine right now. Why are you not telling me?" Jungkook was getting worried. He would literally die if anything happened to Y/n.

"She died!"

"No, no that is not possible, she can't die. You are lying right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes she did! She died, Jungkook. She was in pain everyday because of you! And her last wish was to never see your face again even in the next world!"

"What? No! What about my son?"

"He died too. And if you have any shame left in you, you should die too! Fcking kill yourself and die!" Namjoon yelled and then left. Leaving Jungkook devastated behind.
__

Y/n was fine, she got the surgery and she was recovering from it. Other than that, the baby was fine, the doctor said she might face complications but she wanted to keep the baby.

"Are you going to have a baby?" Ye-jun asked. Y/n was happy that she will be able to spend more time with Ye-jun.

"Yes! You will soon have a sibling."

"But what if you love him or her more? Since he or she will be your real child while I am not." Ye-jun pouted. Y/n hugged him, how would she tell him he is her real son.

"You are my first son. I love you the most! And I will always love you the most." Y/n kissed his forehead.

"Stop baby, you just keep getting emotional these days." Namjoon exclaimed, he kissed her cheek.

Y/n keep mentioning Jungkook and when she was in hospital. Also Y/n said to Namjoon that they can't be anything more than friends. Namjoon got so mad and he just wanted to hurt Jungkook because Y/n was hurting him. That is why he lied to Jungkook that Y/n is dead.

Namjoon wants Y/n to love him. And some things never change, her mind and eyes were still stuck to Jungkook.

"Your friends are here." Namjoon told her.

"You survived!" Taehyung hugged Y/n tightly. Y/n smiled and hugged him back. Taehyung was not here, he was touring so he had been out of Korea. But Yoongi has been meeting Y/n. "I was so scared that I would not meet your messed up ass again."

"Messed up ass? Seriously?"

"Yeah, you are really messed up. But still I love you." Taehyung said.

"I love you too." She replied. She then hugged Yoongi.

"Thank God you are fine. You have no idea how much Taehyung has cried for you!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"He was crying too! I saw it. You were crying." Taehyung said.

"I wasn't! I don't cry." Yoongi said.

"Oh really? Remember three months ago when we had our first argument? You cried! You were crying saying we can make it work."

"After the argument You ignored me for three days. I got scared that you would leave me okay." Yoongi said.

"I was busy with work. Or else I would have never ignored my lil meow meow." Taehyung caressed his hair. He knows how to make him blush.