-17-

Chapter 17

"Omo, what happened to your face?" Mia, the maid said while holding her son's face.

"Nothing eomma," Her son said, he is 15 years old. And for days he came back with black eyes and bruises. "Eomma I need money."

"I don't have money, you took money from me yesterday. That was all my salary. Now you want more? What are you up to?" She asked. "What have you been up to?"

"I need money or else they would kill us."

"Kill us? What did you do? Did you take money from someone?" She asked. "How much do you need?"

"1 million won." He said.

"How much? Why did you need that much? And what did you do!" His mother asked. He sits and holds his hair in frustration. He was working as a drug dealer, and a thug was paying him to sell drugs in the school. But he stole money from him and spent it all on useless things.

Now the thug is not leaving him and said he would kill them.

Someone knocked on the door. "Eomma! Don't open the door!"

"What is happening?" She asked if she was confused. They break the door and come inside. They beat their son In Front of her. "Stop! What are you doing! I will call the police!"

She cried and tried to stop the men, but they pushed her. "Your son needs to pay our debt first!"

"Stop, I will return it! I will return the money! Stop hitting him! He is just 15!" She said,

"We are taking him until you arrange money."They said and took their son away.

__

"Y/n, you said we are meeting and you brought me here! I am not interested in knowing what dress you will wear at your wedding." Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"Are you ready? 3, 2, 1." The staff opened the curtain and Jungkook's jaw was on the floor. He stood up, he knew Y/n would look pretty in a wedding dress. But he didn't know that he would look this beautiful.

"Do I look pretty, master?" Now everytime she calls him Master, he feels like she is mocking him. That is right, she is actually mocking him.

"Really beautiful." He exclaimed.

"I don't like this one, I want to try another one, I want something off my shoulders for the wedding." Y/n said. The staff took Y/n away to try another dress.

While Jungkook was just still standing there in shock. How beautiful she looked in first dress. She was looking like a beautiful doll with her pretty long hair and slender body.

Good that she is choosing another dress, he will keep the first dress for his and her body.

She wears another dress. "This is really pretty and fits my body perfectly. I want to buy this one."

The dress was beautiful, it fit her body. It was an off shoulder dress, it was showing her collarbone and a little cleavage. That is the problem. Because it was showing her scars.

"No, not this." Jungkook said.

"Why? Doesn't It look beautiful on me?" Y/n asked.

"It is. But your scars are showing. It will bother hyung."

"I think they bother you?" Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"Y/n, listen. Why do you want to cause drama? Media will be there at the wedding, and people will be curious where you got those scars." Jungkook said.

"I will tell them I used to be a s*x slave." Y/n exclaimed, the staff gasped but they didn't say anything.

"Can you give us some privacy?" Jungkook said. They left. "Why is it wrong with you? You can just get plastic surgery to get rid of them? Why you don't get rid of those?"

"Why are you ashamed?" Y/n asked. She looked in the mirror. "I don't care if people ask. You say these are reminders that I belong to you. So let it be."

"When will you forgive me?"

"When we will be on the same level. Meet me tonight, I will send you an address." Y/n said, while setting her dress.

She the. Smiled when she saw Namjoon in the mirror. "You came late so I called Jungkook to accompany me." Y/n said.

"Oh my god, baby you look stunning." Namjoon exclaimed. Y/n smiled.

"I really like this dress. Jungkook said I should get another dress. I think my scars are bothering him." Y/n said.

"No, baby. Get whatever dress you want. Don't care about anyone else." Namjoon said.

"Hyung, you are here. So I should leave." Jungkook said and left.
__

"This time you better not leave me." Jungkook and walked closer to Y/n.

"Nope, this time I will make you c*m." Y/n said with a smile. He was about to sit beside her.

"You can't sit on the same level as me, kneel down." Y/n said. Jungkook chuckled.

"I don't mind kneeling down for my girl." He kneels down and kisses her leg. "If you want me here then I will be on my knees for you all my life. I am weak in front of you. My love makes me weak."

He is enjoying this, but how long will he enjoy it?

"Grind against my heels," Y/n said.

Jungkook chuckled. "No way."

Y/n slapped him and held his hair. "What did I say? You will follow my orders. Now move."

He was looking at Y/n with his lost doe eyes as if he didn't make Y/n do the same in the past. He slowly started rubbing his bulge on the tip of her heels.

It was humiliating and hurting his ego, but if this is what he has to do to fck her again. He will.

Y/n caressed his lips, with a smirk. "That right bunny hump faster."

She could feel him getting hard, she bend a little, he looked at her cleavage, he wants to fck her boobs and p*ssy so badly. He moved faster while looking at them.

Y/n chuckled and mumbled."You are this desperate huh?"

She unbuckled his belt, he quickly unzipped it and pulled down his pants. His underwear has a wet patch on it. Y/n sat back and caressed his hair. "Yes bunny continue it, I want you c*m on my heels."

He moaned. "Fck-, Y/n."

He would never do this for any other girl. But he really wants Y/n back.

Y/n hold his face, "Bunny, open your mouth."

He did, Y/n moved closer to his face, he thought maybe she would kiss him.

But she spit in his face. "Swallow it, Bunny."

He did. "Such a good pet you are." Y/n caressed his hair.

"I-i think- I will c*m," He said.

"Really? Let you lil boy breathe then." Y/n bent to pull down the waistband of his underwear. He c*m on the floor.

"Ahh! Fck." He never imagined rubbing against heels would make him c*m. Y/n took some of it on her two fingers and brought it closer to his mouth. He sucked on her finger without questioning.

Y/n smirked while looking at him. She knows he is feeling humiliated. He should feel that feeling. He should know how it feels to be treated like a slave.
___