-34-

Chapter 34

"Joonie what happened? What did he say? You told him that I forgive him and want to be with him? He will come back to me right?" Y/n was a lot weaker now. She just wants to live with Jungkook. She wants to forget everything. She will live for just a few months anyway so she would rather spend it with Jungkook and Ye-jun.

She was sick so she couldn't go to prison herself. But she told Namjoon to pay for his bail and let him out.

"I am sorry Y/n. I told him that you are dying, and he said, he doesn't care. He said awful things about you for sending him to jail." Namjoon exclaimed. Y/n started crying.

"H-he really doesn't care about me? Not even a little bit? What about Ye-jun? You told him we have a son?" Y/n asked.

Namjoon shook his head. "I told him, but he doesn't want to know who the son is. He said he hates you for what you did to him."

"Oh god Namjoon, what if I didn't survive? What will happen to Ye-jun after me?" Y/n exclaimed.

Namjoon kissed her forehead. "Exactly what will happen to him and me if anything happens to you? So please be alright."

He wishes he could control this.

"Namjoon, let me meet him. I am sure he will change his mind when he looks at me. I am pregnant, I should tell him. Maybe he would be happy."

"You are pregnant? Why didn't you tell me?" He kissed her forehead. "I am so happy. Maybe this is mine." They have done it so maybe it was his child. He was hoping it was.

"No, it is Jungkook's. I know it's his." Y/n knows she remembers the night and knows it belongs to Jungkook.

"Y/n you should not be pregnant you are already taking medicine it can affect your treatment." Namjoon exclaimed.

"No, no. It will be fine. Maybe just let me meet Jungkook one time," She cried.

"He doesn't love you. He says he hates you after you send him to jail. Y/n he doesn't deserve you and your love."

Even if it's her last days,still, he will not let Jungkook be with her.

"Why doesn't he love me like I do?" She asked. She really wants to live with Jungkook. She wanted Jungkook for the last time.

"Why don't you love me like I do?" Namjoon asked.

"I am sorry, I am just a worse human being. I couldn't be a good daughter, I couldn't be a good mother and I couldn't be a good wife." She cried. He hugged.

"You did, you were a good daughter, you are a great mother and you will be a great mother for your next baby too."

She hugged him back."I love you so much Y/n. So fcking much."

He laid her on top of him.

She started crying more. She misses Jungkook. His heart was not beating like Jungkook doesn't. And he smells different from Jungkook.

She just wants Jungkook. She doesn't care if it was wrong or right.
__

"Mom, I missed you." Ye-jun hugged Y/n. She has been going to the hospital a lot for her treatment.

"I missed you more." Y/n kissed his forehead.

"Don't leave again."

"Why is my baby sad? Don't you have fun with your grandparents?" Y/n asked Ye-jun. Ye-jun liked Jungkook's parents, for them Ye-jun is just an adopted child yet they give him so much love.

"No, I was worried. Are you going to die too? Like eomma and appa? Please don't." He started crying. Y/n hugged him tightly, she doesn't want that too.

Ye-jun was already suffering, he thinks his real parents are dead. While both of his real parents were alive but the one raised him were alive. Yet still the poor baby was suffering.

Sometimes when Y/n sees him cry, she wants to tell him that she is his mother and Jungkook his father. But then she doesn't.

Y/n kneel down and hug him. "Your mommy will always be with you."

"Nothing will happen okay. Ye-jun, your mom will be alright." Namjoon said. He wants to think positive.

"Y/n, how are you doing honey? You look so much paler. " His mother hugged Y/n. They all sit.

"I am sorry that you have to take care of Ye-jun." Y/n exclaimed.

"No, he is the only one who keeps me happy. I know he is not related to Jungkook. But He reminds me so much of Jungkook. It feels like my son is here." She exclaimed while looking at Ye-jun, who was playing with his toys.

"See you were worried for no reason. Mom and dad are here. I am here. Don't worry. Focus on your health." Namjoon wrapped his arm around her shoulder and played with her hand.

Y/n played with her hand. "Jungkook, why are you not paying for his bail? It's already been 5 months, that's enough."

"Don't mention his name. He is a disgrace to this family, he deserves to be where he is right now." His father exclaimed.

"But he is your son."

"He is not. He made me question how I raised him and what he has become. We only have one son now, that is Namjoon." His father said he has been brainwashed too. Jungkook always gets in trouble or messes up, but it was always Namjoon who would get him in trouble.

"You are getting your surgery tomorrow, don't worry about anything and focus on that."
__

Y/n took a deep breath. There are 35% chances that she never makes it out of OT.

"Namjoon, I don't want surgery. Think about it. If I don't get surgery, I might be able to live until I give birth. If I get it and if it doesn't go successful, I will just die. I would be able to live a few more days with Ye-jun." Y/n said.

"It will go successful, and you will love without worrying." He kissed her forehead.

"If I die, can you tell Jungkook about Yejun? I want Ye-jun to live with his father."

"Y/n, what about me? Do you think I will not take care of Ye-jun like my own son? And who knows Jungkook will be a horrible father." Namjoon said.

"I don't know, I don't think so. I think Jungkook would change."

Namjoon kissed her lips. "Some people can never change, you need to value the one who loves you. Like I do."

"I don't know, I don't want to come out alive if I will not be with him in this lifetime." She exclaimed.

It hurts Namjoon, what has he not done for Y/n? He has always loved and respected her, he took care of her. He gave her everything she wanted.

Then why does she want Jungkook?

___