-21-

Chapter 21

Y/n stared at Jungkook who was standing behind Namjoon.

Would her life be different if she had never met him?

Maybe she would be happy. Now she doesn't feel happiness, just emptiness.

She feels excitement only when she sees others in pain, especially the people who hurt her in the past, like Jungkook and that maid.

Right now she is not liking that Jungkook is even standing in front of her eyes.

"Y/n," Namjoon said. She realized she was standing on stage. "Baby, you are crying."

Crying? She is angry.

"No, I am not. Just got a little emotional." She replied.

He smiled and held her hands. The priest continues the verses. She stared at Namjoon's eyes and smiled a little. This is how Y/n wanted Jungkook to look at her when she was younger.

Meanwhile Jungkook is still looking at Y/n as if she is a thing he owns.

But she is not, she is not owned by him.

Namjoon cupped her face with one hand while his other hand held her waist. He kissed her lips, softly.

__

"I am jealous, you look so pretty and no one is letting me talk to you." Taehyung hugged her tightly. She was greeting all the guests with Namjoon.

"He is right, even though I didn't get time." Yoongi said.

Y/n smiled. "You make it. I am so happy." Y/n hugged Yoongi. He smiled.

"Last time I saw you were a kid and now you got married." Yoongi said.

"I know now? Now I feel single too." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Who is this guy? He kept talking to me all the time." Yoongi said. Taehyung sat beside him and he knew he was on Y/n's side too, so Taehyung was talking to Yoongi. While he just sits and ignores if Taehyung was even there.

"Who am I? You know BTS?" Taehyung asked.

"You agustd? You want to see my red chopsticks?"

"Oppa, he is my best friend." Y/n exclaimed.

"Did you tell me I used to rap? Because he did shut up, and kept asking me to collaborate." Yoongi said.

"My rap is so good! You need to listen to it."

"Y/n, I have to go now. Or I will go crazy because of this boy."

"It's fine." Y/n smiled. Yoongi left.

"Y/n, do you want to rest? You look lost." Namjoon asked. She hugged his arms.

"It's fine. I just miss mom. No one came from the side." That is true too. She misses her mom.

"I feel betrayed, Y/n. Why am I here?" Taehyung said he faked crying. "I am your childhood friend Y/n. I even cried while watching the wedding."

"I am from your side too." Jungkook came with a smile. A really fake smile "I have known you for a long time."

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder."Agioo, true, true. Y/n. Consider him as your big brother."

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung. "We are not this close." He removed Taehyung's arm.

"Aww don't be mean to Tae. He is such a fun person." Namjoon said.

"Not fun, Annoying person." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Anyway, congratulations hyung." He hugged Namjoon. "I am so happy for you.'

He looked at Y/n. Something was cooking in his mind.

He then hugged Y/n, and patted her head. "Welcome to our family."

__

"Are you still not feeling good?" Namjoon asked.

"My head is hurting, I don't know what is happening. I must be tired." Y/n said, Namjoon laid her to the bed. He took off her heels.

"Rest I will get your painkiller." He said. He gets her a glass of water and painkillers.

"I am spoiling our wedding night aren't I?" Y/n said.

Namjoon kissed her forehead. "No, you are my wife now. It's my responsibility to take care of you."

Y/n smiled a little.

"Should I help you take off the wedding gown? I am sure you are uncomfortable." He asked. She nodded her head. He unzipped it and helped her wear something more comfortable.

He changed his clothes too. And when he came back Y/n was already sleeping. He walked closer and she was not sleeping, she was crying.

Namjoon didn't say anything, he laid beside her and hugged her. "Are you Okay?"

She shook her head. He kissed her shoulder. And let her cry in his chest.

He has helped her countless times in the past. He always gives her comfort, he knows about her. Not exactly Jungkook. But he knows everything that happened to her and the fact it still hurts her. He caressed her back until both fell asleep.

___