Another Victim?

Oliver searched for Isabella, while Hermione ventured to the library to uncover any information she could about Tom Riddle and the Chamber of Secrets.

Oliver scoured nearly every nook and cranny of the school until he unexpectedly encountered Henry.

"Henry, have you seen Isabella?" Oliver inquired anxiously.

"No, why do you ask?" Henry replied curiously.

With a worried tone, Oliver proceeded to tell the entire story concerning the mysterious diary and his growing concern for Isabella's safety.

"she did appear a little off a few days ago when I spoke to her," Henry confirmed.

Oliver's voice trembled as panic gripped him. "You have to help me find her; she could be in serious trouble," he pleaded.

Henry nodded. "Lead the way," he said.

Oliver and Henry made their way back to the library, hoping to find Hermione and check on her progress with the new revelations.

"Hermione!" Oliver called out, his voice echoing through the towering shelves of books.

Silence greeted their ears, causing a sense of unease to settle over them.

"Hey, weird witch girl!" Henry called out.

"Maybe she found something and went to investigate," Henry said, attempting to calm Oliver's escalating worry.

"Maybe. Let's take a look around, just in case," Oliver suggested.

Scanning the rows of towering shelves, Oliver meticulously checked every nook and cranny, hoping to find a clue or a trace of Hermione's whereabouts. Yet, despite his efforts, she remained elusive.

"Um, Oliver," Henry called out.

Startled, Oliver hurried over to where Henry stood, his heart pounding in his chest. The sight that greeted his eyes sent a surge of shock through his veins, leaving him momentarily breathless. There, on the ground, was Hermione, motionless and unresponsive.

Oliver swiftly knelt down, his hands cupping Hermione's face tenderly.

"Hermione! Hermione!" He cried out.

Henry's voice cut through the tense air, commanding and authoritative. "Go get a staff member," he ordered. "I'll stay here with her, just in case whatever did this is still lurking around."

Oliver hesitated for a brief moment, torn between his concern for Hermione and the need to seek help, before finally nodding in agreement. With one last glance at Hermione, he mustered all his courage and sprinted down the corridor, his mind filled with a maelstrom of worry.

Henry, holding onto hope and a steadfast vigilance, positioned himself beside Hermione, scanning their surroundings, ever watchful for any signs of danger.