2: The Ride Home

He gets into the drivers seat and turns on the car. "ready love?" you nod and he starts the car. Although you dont know exactly what he does you do know that Yeonghon is quite well off based on the expensive gifts from him which you have turned down multiple times. Now you really wonder how you managed to pull a hot and rich guy like him when youre just a broke uni student. But you both only have a one and a half year gap and you both get along so well.

A hand gently placed on your thigh awakens you from your thoughts and you chuckle. Yeonghon placing his handson your thighs is nothing unusual now. He gives you the passanger princess treatment everytime he drives you.

You snicker as you come up with a small prank. You bring you hand to your thigh and carefulyl take his hand off your thigh. "hm?" you hear him hum and chuckle as he places his hand on your thigh again. "humph!" you playfully take his hand off again and move away from him a bit. This time you hear him giggle and takes his hands off. You thought he would stop resting his hands on your thighs and you feel a proud sense of achievement as for once you made him stop doing something. "hng!" you let out a small moan in shock when this time he doesnt gently place his hand on top of your thigh but instead roughly grabs your inner thigh and pulls you a bit close to him. "Whats wrong love?" he chuckles and starts caressing your inner thigh "dont stop me from touching my favourite parts of you love" you blush and turn your face away from him in embarrasment. "w-what are you talking about" you pretend to not know what hes talking about. he chuckles "dont worry about it love"

Throughout the ride he continues to gently caress your inner thigh and once in a while he would suddenly grab it roughly making you let out a held back moan. "Hey love you might wanna stop making those noises or else you might be dealing with some of my hard problems" he chuckles and you blush. somehow he always made you blush so easily. Yeonghon was also great in bed and satisfied you way too easily. he really is good at everything. you look at him and think how about how hot he looks driving with one hand with his other hand caressing and grabbing your thighs. The car stops at a redlight. "sometimes i really wonder how i ended up with someone as good as you" you accidentally speak your thoughts. he roughly grabs your thighs again "what are you talking about princess? youre the only woman who matter to me in the world. youre understanding, you have a great personality and youre so unbearably cute" he suddenly comes close to you and whispers in your ear with his deep voice "not to mention your sexy body and how you seduce me with your moans in bed" your entire face turns red and you push his head away from your ear "f-focus on the road!" he chuckles "okay love its alright ill have lots of time to focus on you later".

You finally reach your apartment and he once again carries you stuff up to your apartment on the 4th floor for you. once you reach your apartment door you start searching for your keys and open the door. "i can take my stuff no-" the second the door opens Yeonghon slams you onto the wall inside and shuts the door with his leg. he crashes his lips onto yours while putting down your stuff by the door. he chuckles "now i can focus on you darling"