11: Restless

*Y/N POV*

You wake up and feel absolutely restless. your entire body is sore so you dont bother moving it. but the main reason you dont move is the harsh reality covering your heart. the man that you had loved so much had kidnapped and raped you. the thought breaks your heart as one singular tear runs down your cheeks when the door suddenly opens and reveals Yeonghon carrying a tray. "good morning my love" you stay silent as he locks the door behind him and places the tray on a table as he walks towards you. "fuck. the thought of waking up to you stuck in my bed wearing nothing but my clothes makes me so fucking hard" you look down and notice youre wearing nothing but Yeonghons t shirt which reaches down till your thighs. as you look down Yeonghon notices the dry tear on your cheek. he rushed over to you and picks you up as he cuddles you. "whats wrong my love? why did you cry??? who made my precious woman cry?? tell me!!" in a flat and cold tone you reply with one line. "let me go home"

*YEONGHONS POV*

when i hear my love speak in such a cold and sad tone it breaks my heart. but the reality that my joy and excitement of having the woman i love in my bed all the time outshadows the sadness i feel from her current state. "theres no need to cry love, youll love it here! ive prepared nothing but the best for you! youre favourite snacks and drinks are in the minifridge under the table. the shelf is filled with nothing but books and games that you love. a treadmill so that you dont have to go to the gym for it anymore. but most importantly you have all the love you will ever need from noone other than me! no other pests to steal your attention away from me. and in exchange i get your undivided attention and love! just like ive always wanted! this is the best birthday ever!"

*Y/N POV*

just hearing him talk about this like some crazy psychopath makes you feel sick. with the chain not on your leg you get up and run towards the bathroom. you shut the door lock it and begin puking out all the contents of your nearly empty stomach. you realize.... what if... youre pregnant? you hurriedly get into the showing and begin cleaning your insides out yourself. "mmm- ah!" you let out small moans as you continue to clean out youself. this bastard! Yeonghon thoroughly cleaned every part of your body except down there. suddenly you hear the door unlock and Yeonghon barges in and witnesses you fingering yourself. he licks his lips "damn princess youre so hot" he approaches you and you instantly get out and cover yourself with a towel. he grabs you and pins you to the wall. youre hands are holding the towel to make sure it doesnt fall off. "get away from me you sick rapist!" you shout and yeonghon chuckles. "hey princess, im pretty sure if you enjoyed it to the point where your lower half was begging for more it isnt rape" you push him as hard as you can but he doesnt budge. he gets the message and moves back. you struggle to run back to the room as your legs are still shaking from last night. you instantly run towards the door but to no surprise its locked "my love stop trying to run away from me... you wont succeed. even if you do ill find you and keep you in my arms forever"

*YEONGHON POV*

When she instantly locked the bathroom door i got worried. I suddenly heard her vomitting into the toilet and i was about to break the door open then and there when i suddenly realized. dont women throw up often when theyre pregnant? i start beaming with joy at the thought. my love would be pregnant with my child!! her stomach would grow bigger and bigger and one day thered be a mini us running around the house! my thoughts are disturbed by a small moan. I begin hearing my princess moaning from the bathtub and i instantly feel my lower half getting hard. "fuck" i free my lower half and begin getting myself off to the sounds of my love fingering herself. after i finished i couldnt take it any longer and barged in. she instantly covered herself up and ran out the door. I sigh when i see her still trying to run away from me by leaving the room. "calm down love you cant escape". i go and grab a small box from the cabinet under the sink before making my way towards y/n. i gently pick her up bridal style while shes wearing nothing but a towel and slowly place her on the bed. i grab a shirt thats a tight fit for me but is still huge on my princess. my love looks so fucking sexy wearing nothing but my clothes. she was really meant to be mine. I hand it to her "put it on love, ill be right back" i go to the bathroom and unbox the small box to take out the pregnancy test kit. I take a sample from the toilet which she didnt get to flush and leave it on the sink for a while. I wash my hands and grab the tray of food as I make my way back to my love.