29 - Sports

-~- (Kyle's POV)

We got to Stan's house. Stan had the keys with him and opened the door. The moment i got inside, I could see his older sister staring at us from the stairs. Stan uneasily pretended she wasn't there, so I did the same.

While his sister's eyes burned through me, we walked up the stairs to Stan's room.

"So, we have the stars." Stan awkwardly held them up once we got in his room. I chuckled. "Let's just put them up already." Stan nodded and climbed onto his bed. He held out his hand to me and pulled me up.

There were quite a lot of stars, more than i expected. There we a few big ones and way too many small ones. "Should I use all?" He asked me, since I made the bet. "Definitely." I affirmed and took a few smaller stars.

The stars were easy to put up. They had a tiny adhesive on the back that you pulled off that  you could stick wherever you'd like. I imagined if I could stick on onto Stan, however he'd attack me for that. I can totally see how that situation would end having the experience of yesterday.

I made sure the stars were put up nicely. Half way through the package, the door went open and hos sister appeared. "Putting up stars I see? Seems like these won't be the only stars you'll get in your room." She chuckled. Confused, I stopped and looked down to her. "What do you mean?" I asked. Stan answered instead: "Nothing!"

Still perplexed, I continued putting up stars. Stan's sister wasn't done with odd commentary though. "How ironic that you chose this wall, Stan." She seemed to taunt. "What's up with this wall?" I laughed, trying to pretend I didn't notice that there was something up with her comments. "Eh, I don't know, ask her." Stan said without looking at me. When I turned my head to his sister, she just shrugged. As if I was supposed to know.

"Shelly... get out of here." Stan asked after a few seconds of silence. "Nah dude, I want to get to know your friend." She smirked up at us. Why did she emphasize friend?

-~- (Stan's POV)

"So, Kyle, tell me something about Stan." Shelly questioned with a sarcastic tone. "About... Stan?" Kyle looked even more confused than he sounded.

I want to push Shelly out of my room so badly now. She kept making jokes referring to me having a crush. However, they were so subtle that Kyle would never connect the dots. That's how she manages to bully me while keeping her promise!

"Did you know, he used to only play one sport, but now he plays two?" Shelley smiled while looking straight at me. I glared at her. She wasn't talking about sports, she was talking about my sexuality.

"Uh, no..?" Kyle stopped putting up the stars and stood there, looking down at my sister. "Stan didn't tell you?" She gasped dramatically. "No..?" Kyle turned to me. Within that second, I could feel my face turning bright red. "She's making things up to bully me." I stumbled over my words. Kyle looked unconvinced.

"Yes, he's obsessed with the new sport, despite just having joined it." She laughed. Frustrated, I threw a star at my sister. "Fuck off, you were the one who hung up a poster of Justin Bieber in our bathroom!" I hissed at her. "What- how?!" Shelly stepped back. "Who else would've, dad?" I rolled my eyes and got off the bed to grab the star I threw. "Ugh! Just go out with your new sports team already!" Shelly marched out and threw my door shut.