Fifty six: Captured [3]

Ezryn got up from the ground, his movement followed the crunching sound of dried leaves besides him.

He was at the garden. His gaze pan over the place as he stood up, there are still unkept bushes all over the place. Ezryn wabted to coean the place but doesn't have timw to spare. It was only every afternoon- after class he tend to be here to take rest.

It's almost been so long since he saw Luna go back in this place. Although, he sees her almost everyday in class, but of course, thet do not interact. Despite the fact that Ezryn wanted to approach her, it would be all too odd for when he do.

In the first place, Luna was the only one within this Academy who knew 'Ezra'.

Ezryn left the secluded garden and went straight back to their dorm. Once he entered their room, Arlo was there in front of the door frame greeting him with a smile. He seem to be attempting to open the door too.

"Yo Ez! Where did you go?" Enoch appeared at the back of Arlo, while Ezryn was taking off his shoe putting it into the cabinet beside the door.

"Just somewhere." Ezryn blunty answered. He turned to Arlo and casually asked, "You going somewhere?"

"Hmmm... Well, the SC president wanted to meet me, so I have to meet him in the oval."

Dion? Ezryn didn't like the sound of that. Dion wanting to meet up with Arlo? Now that's quite strange.

"Did something happened?" Enoch interjected.

Arlo shrugs, "I don't know, he just approached me earlier and ask me if i was free to meet up with him un the oval tonight."

"That sounds as if he's gonna ask you out." Enoch jested.

The two men just looked at Enoch who was giggling, without response.

"Welp, I should get going." Arlo bidded as he swung the door open and went out.

Enoch approached Ezryn. "You know dude, I've been observing you these days and you keeo on looking to Luna. Tell me honestly, you like her don't you~" He teased, nudging Ezryn within his shoulder.

Like? Well, if he disregard the romantic intention of Enoch then, yes. He dies like Luna as a person, especially since he and her seems to have a connection. His magic just activated out of the blue in that incident that had taken place months ago.

He doesn't know why, and he eagerly wabted answers, but he's too hesitant to just come up to Luna and and ask her. Ezryn wasn't eveb sure whether Luna amhas the answers he's looking for, but nevertheless, he has to try.

"By the way where is Abel?" I asked as I started taking of my coat.

"Abel? He's already sleeping, why?" Enoch asked slumping himself to the couch as he turns the TV on.

Ezryn halted at unbuttoning the sleeves of his shirt and turn around as he flashed a smile at Enoch. "Because you always sticks to me when Abel is knocked out cold, you should also consider sleeping you know, you seem to be balding fast."

"...You shit-"

***

"Luna, Rina! You guys are so late! Where were you?" Hikari greeted them as she opened the door, showing concern for the two.

"We just went to get some fresh air." Luna answered, smiling. "Is Rei back?"

Hikari and Elmira glance to each other as they drooply shook their heads, "We hadn't saw her since vacant period. Do you think something happened to her? Gosh, thinking about that makes me worried about her." Elmira remarked.

The four headed towards the kitchen, deciding to continue their conversation there when a sudden click of the door was heard. The four girls were immediately alarmed and run back to the front door.

"Rei!" The three sung in unison.

"Where have you been since?! We're were so worried about you!" Hikari immediately checked up in Rei whether she had bruises or a fever. "Huh? Rei? Are you alright? You seem to be-"

Before hikari could even finish, Rei answered with a flat voice, "I'm fine, I wanna rest."

Rei didn't even dare to look at any of them as she kept her head low as she proceed to her room.

"Di...did something happened to her?" Elmira worriedly uttered.

Luna stayed quiet, she doesn't think it'll be alright to say that Rei got taken away by Austin. Who knew what would be the commotion by then. It'll only outraged them and would probably attack Austin. She can't let that happen.

Luna didn't bother to even utter a word and just excused herself to her room.

"That girl..." Aella started.

Luna turn to Aella who shifted back into her usual self and asked, "Rei? What about her?"

Aella stayed silent for a second and eventually replied, "... there's a lingering smell of a curse with her."

"Now that you mentioned it, there was a dark mist surrounding her." Agapius affirmed. "That boy, Austin, he must've have cursed her."

Luna was quite taken aback and was shock to what the two deities stated about. Cursed? Austin put a curse on Rei? She didn't even felt it, well they've only started learning about curses and how to detect one, so of course she wouldn't.

"But it's not really that strong, it's a faint curse. Agapius remarked shifting as he sat down at the bed.

Aella nodded "it came from jealousy that's for sure."

"A curse of someone with an obsession of her."

Luna felt chills went down to her spine as soon as she heard obsession, making her to be reminded of Dion.

"There's a curse for that?" Luna bewilderedly asked.

"More so," Agapius turn to Luna, "by the way, will you be fine?" Agapius asked, "well, whatever you and Rinalyn both talked about earlier, I hope you both succeed on doing it so."

"Oh please, don't push him further, there's no way their plan would work. You're getting yourself in danger, boy." Aella scolded.

Luna grinned as she face the two "That's what keeps me thrilled being here."

"Urk~ he's gone mad." Aella said with a sour face.

"Hahahaha! I'm liking you more and more, boy!" Agapius proudly laughed as Aella only shook her head in distress.