7

"Nut, I think I blew it with Kirk." I said.

Lars and Peanut gasped in unison and I just laid my head in my hands since I wasn't feeling it today.

"Why?" Lars asked.

"He hasn't came around every day like he use too and I know I shouldn't expect him too but I can't help but panic." I said.

"What did you do?" Peanut asked.

"Nothing, I don't know what I did." I said. And it was the truth. I didn't know if I did something to push Kirk away. Maybe he didn't like all the kissing or couple stuff but sometimes he would instigate it.

"When did it start?" Lars asked.

"After the day when we literally had the best time of our lives." I said.

"Was he having a good time?" Peanut asked.

"Yes, we showered, I cooked, I let him ride on Ktulu, we chilled, watched movies. I'm just so confused." I said. As a slammed my hat down in frustration.

"How about I talk to him, I see him at the bar a lot i'll talk to him and whatnot." Lars said.

"You better not tell him anything I wouldn't tell him." I said.

"Of course Jim, I'm not an asshole." Lars said with a laugh.

"Well I'm sorry baby, but don't give up on love. You love him right?" She asked.

I thought about it, I knew the answer. I am. I am deeply in love with Kirk, but do I want to be is the only relevant question.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well then don't pretend it's the end of world, go get him." She said.

I nodded and wiped my hands over my face. I was really out of it and I just wanted to confront Kirk. Especially since the days he comes over he's distant, he always tries to fuck or something and it was such a weird switch I knew something was up. So I decided to trust Lars, I sat around in silence waiting for my phone to ring and for Lars to tell me what's wrong. What was taking him so long? I don't know. But finally my phone rang and I quickly picked up.

"Lars, what did he say?" I asked.

It was silent for a minute until I heard Lars stammer.

"Lars? What is it?" I asked again, I got worried. I knew it was goin to be something I wouldn't like.

"I don't know how to tell you this Jim, um. Kirk is here but he is talking with this girl. His hand is on her thigh and they seem to be hitting it off." Lars said.

I sighed and put my phone down. I rubbed my hands through my hair and tried not to break anything. That tow guy did say he was popular with the ladies.

"Where are you?" I asked coldly.

"Jimmy's brother's bar." He said.

I hung up, not even bothering to take that shit with me. I grabbed my hat and my gun not caring about putting it on the holster. I made sure I had one the chamber before cocking it and putting it behind my back and covering it with my shirt. I was scared for what I was going to do but I didn't want Kirk to be with other people. It's stupid I know, but would you wanna see the love of your life with another person? Love of my life? I'm fucking going crazy. But the girl always wins the guy in the end so I don't know why i'm gonna try.

I pulled up to the bar and I saw Lars sitting at the bar near Kirk and that girl. I was infuriated, his hand was practically in her tight skirt. They were too focused on each other to even realize me walk past them.