2

I was riding around like normal. It's been a while since that night with him but I haven't given up on finding him. It's a small town i'll come across him again eventually. I was supposed to be seeing this girl I was talking to but when I saw that same 1960 model I immediately pulled over and parked. He was at Jimmy's Son's Bar.

I go there all the time so I figured I can just randomly pop in, which I did, I just pretended like I didn't notice the truck I just fixed and that I fucked the owner of it.

I took a couple of a breathers to prepare myself and walked across the street and into the bar. The first person I saw was him. He was drinking a beer and seemed to be talking with this other guy. I frowned, in my mind, but hoped it was his friend. He saw me too and we made eye contact. I felt myself smile and I walked over to a stool not to far from them.

His friend turned around at me and then turned back around and waved his hands in his face. But his eyes were still on me. I tried not to react. But I couldn't help but feel all giddy inside.

We kept giving each other small looks and I could tell he was unsure whether or not to approach me. I just decided to get up and approach him but I instantly changed my mind and played it off like I was going to the bathroom. I was in there for a while, trying to calculate how long it'll take me to pee so I don't seem weird.

I then walked to the sink and sat on it and then I heard the door open. I looked up and saw him walk in. I smiled and tried not show that I was too happy.

He walked up to me and kissed me. I wasn't really expecting it but I didn't mind kissing him. I felt his hand go to my waist and something just turned me on instantly, maybe it was because he did the same thing while we were on my couch; I don't know.

He pulled away and I just looked at his face. His face was beautiful, his nose, his lips, his beard/mustache thing, the sideburns. He looked so perfect.

He started talking but I didn't want to hear him talk so I forced my hand down his pants. If I wasn't thinking the way I was thinking I wouldn't have done that, but he stopped and started to relax into my touch. I could feel him start to grow less flaccid, which also gave me some type of confidence boost.

He looked down at me and put a hand through his hair, he was sweating and I could tell he was trying not to make any noise.

"Kirk, someone could walk in." He said. He was definitely struggling and I smirk and pushed him into a stall and got on my knees. I unzipped his pants, the button was already loose since my hand was there.

"I'll be fast." I said quickly. He leaned back and I pulled out his dick. I was surprised since I haven't seen it so up close but I put my mouth on it and worked on going down as far as I can before I started to move my tongue all around his shaft. It tasted like soap, like he just showered or something. I was scared he wasn't enjoying it since I've never really gave a blowjob before, this is like my 5th time, but I looked up and saw that he wasn't minding it? I'm not sure but he wasn't hating it which was good.

I could hear his breathing get heavy and he pushed my head all the down so that his full length was in my mouth. I tried not to choke since it was kind of poking the back of my throat. He kept guiding me and I just let go and let him control me.

He pulled out of my mouth and held the back of my head in place and quickly started jacking off, assuming to get his orgasm out.

He moaned softly and his cum landed on my face. He held it there for a minute then I felt his hands release off of the back of my head and I got up and went to wash my face. Some landed on my lips and I was oddly curious so I licked it off of my lips. It tasted gross.