3

I woke up at 3 in the morning for the 4th time this week. I groaned since I only got about 4 hours of sleep. I knew I couldn't try to force myself to sleep so I laid there and stared at the ceiling. It's been awhile and there still was no call or text from James. It's been killing me. I knew I should've just called him earlier but I'm too afraid to. My dreams and fantasies have just been getting so intense. Hell I had one again. This time I remember it. I looked down and saw the tent but I didn't want to touch it so I just let it grow.

I really thought about him. I wanted to know everything about him. I wanted to spoil him and for him to spoil me. I wanted to claim everything on his body. I wanted to feel his strong muscles. I wanted to love him. I really do.

My thoughts kept going south and I knew there was no other way to get them to point North again. I felt so weird, i'm 34 yet i'm thinking like a teenager again.

I moaned softly. I thought about him wrapping himself around me so I could feel his warmth. He would slowly trail his hand down to my crotch and kiss my neck. He'd give me praise and slowly fondle with my cock.

"James please." I breathed out.

This is so embarrassing, I wonder what my ancestors are thinking right now but I couldn't care. I thought about another scenario, we would be sitting with friends around a table playing cards or something. He'd point looks at me and I would always look away. Then I'd feel a hand on my knee. I would look down and then up at him. He would have a smirk on his face and slowly trail his hand up until it reached its destination. I would stare at him as he would continue playing normal like his hand wasn't under the table slowly jerking me off.

I gasped and looked down and saw this huge wet stain. I then felt hot liquid dripping from inside my boxers. I groaned and laid my head back down. I was panting and my face was warm from the sweat and dirtiness of my thoughts. No way I just creamed my boxers without even touching myself. Why am I so horny all of a sudden?

I laid in silence for a little bit. The euphoric feeling of my orgasm long wore off and I just felt gross. I got up when it was 5 and took a shower. Again the cold shower just made my mind turn into a ghost town, and again duty calls.

Today was a slow and exhausting day. I haven't been really feeling it, maybe i'm getting depressed again. But I normally always got this way during this time of the month, the time where it was the worst for me.

I was changing a tire when my phone rang. It was probably my mom and I didn't feel up to talking anyway. But then I remembered that I had his phone number. I quickly got from underneath the car and pulled out my phone.

'missed call from James'

I squealed and got up and fixed myself, even though he wouldn't be able to see me. I quickly called him back and my heart was beating like crazy. I was nervous, really nervous. But then I heard him answer and I held my breath.

"Hey sorry I missed your call, I was replacing a tire? What's up?" I asked. I bit my lip anxiously, causing it to bleed slightly.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come over for beer." He asked. I put the phone on mute and let out a sound that happened from excitement.

"What's happening Kirk?" Kerry asked.

"Oh you know, talking to this girl." I said.

"Shit what she say?" He asked , also excited with me.

"She wants me to come over." I said raising my eyebrows up and down with a smile on my face.

"Bro you gotta leave now!" He said.

"Now?" I questioned, I still had about 30 minutes left of work.

"Me, Tom and Scott will handle the rest just go!" He said.