10

I woke up and James was still sleeping. It was around 6 in the morning and I knew I had to get up soon.

James whined as I tried to get up and out of bed. He put his hand sternly on my waist and held me in place.

"Where you going?" He grumbled. But he had to already know the answer.

"Work." I responded. Almost sarcastically but I didn't want to sound like a prick, especially towards James.

"Lay for a little while. Just with me please." He begged. James was always cute when he'd beg or was clingy.

I couldn't say no to that so I laid down next to him and let him lay his head on my chest. His finger traced along it and I ran my fingers through his hair.

James opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I could tell that there was something on James's mind.

"I think this is the strongest i've felt for someone, ever." He said. I looked at him and I could feel the sincerity in his eyes.

"Ever since Jason I didn't think I would be able to love again. But you proved me wrong and if I were to lose you that'd be the final straw." He said and I knew he wasn't lying when he said it'd be the final straw. It almost sounded like a threat but I knew better and knew it was just me making sure to remember to always keep James happy.

"But i'm sorry for worrying you. I never want to worry you like that again. I love you with all of me and if I could I would already be on one knee for you." He said. Those words seemed to make something in me stir and felt my heart taking interest as it tugged and pounded against my rib cage.

I blushed at his words and slowly processed all of them. I knew he meant it, I probably knew James more than he knows himself and vice versa. I could see all the hurt he's went through and his reasonings for everything. I really want this to work and it will work. I'd fuck anybody over if it meant I get to stay with James for eternity.

"I believe you." I said.

He kissed my chest gently and hugged me tighter. I knew I had to get up but I could be a little late to work. Anything for James.

————————————————————————
A/N: That's it for Kirk's part!! I will still write bonus chapters if you're still interested. I have a couple of ideas for them but I will be writing another James and Kirk one including some Derj and Slipknot.

Bye..