HER VEIW(PROLOGUE?)

PROLOGUE

Kim y/n

The name every person in the assassination business knew.
Why? You may ask.
Because she was the youngest known assassin in all of history. Many people wonder how a simple 16 year old could kill an entire room full of grow,wealthy, entitled and powerful mafia men but she did,in under an hour 30 were lying dead on the ground of the casino well know to all Mafia out there.

But that was 6 years ago at her age now she could kill men,women and even on lookers and not feel a single thing. That's what six years of constantly killing people does to you.
Of course she was beyond frightened when she first had to assassinate someone but it didn't take long for the feeling of fear to leave her body and the numbness to overtake every ounce of empathy she had.
She never wanted to be like this but thats what happens when you're pushed into a corner with only two options,one surrender to fear and let it carry you away ,or two turn it into something useful and let it take you forward. And thats exactly what she did.

Choosing to not let fear get the better of her was the best decision she had ever made.

Killing no longer hurt her but it helped her.
After all her first killing was her rapist.