PART FOUR

A JUMP BACK TO THE PAST

Y/N Pov:
Its been a week since i found my kitten and i named her Bora. As i was walking with her in my hands towards the pet store I suddenly felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and was met with a pair of eyes i knew all too well. "Hello y/n" he said with a bright smile on his face. "Hello Chan" i said now looking at his face and taking it in. I mean it's not everyday you see your long term ex of high school.

"So how's life been?" I asked as we sat down in the Cafe next to the pet shop.
"It's okay, dont really have complaints.
How about you.You still work for CAAP right." He said looking at me. Damn him. Why did he have to bring up the sole reason we broke up.
"Uh yeah...i do." I said not really knowing if I should look at him or not.
"It's okay to look at me you know.Im not upset or disappointed if that's what you're thinking. I just thought maybe you.... Maybe..... Chose something less threatening." He said playing with the sleeves of his t-shirt. "I was planning on it.....but then we......broke up." I said now looking straight at him. I watching him as he swallowed the lump in his throat and i could see him visibly shift under my gaze.
"I never wanted that you know." He said looking at me." What did you want then?" My voice was low, very low. I was wondering why he taped my shoulder. Usually he would just leave me alone. Or atleast thats what he did on the 3 occasions that i saw him.
"I actually got a position in CAAP which is why I'm in this area." Ahh Chan with his habit of changing topics once it got uncomfortable. It was something i admired about him, that was however till he did it with me." Thats great. In my field?" I asked not really knowing what else to say.
"Yeah and i might be in your team" he said looking at me with a light smile.
I hummed in response. We sat there and spoke for almost 4 hours before we had to say our goodbyes.

Once i got to my room all i could think about was Chan. Of course i don't have romantic or sexual feelings for Chan anymore but I loved Chan. As i lied down on my bed all thesse vivid memories started to come back to me.

Flashback 1:

"Come on love,just jump."Chan said from the pool below me. I couldn't do it. I was so scared i would fall or even drown so i just stood at the top of the jumping board."I cant do it Chan.... what if I fall?" I asked worriedly "Dont be scared baby. I'll be here. I swear on my life that if you take more than 5 seconds to rise to the top I'll swim and get you....okay?"

End of flashback 1

Flashback 2

I heard the shower running as i entered the room. I smirked to myself knowing that it was my beautiful boyfriend. I quietly walked into the bathroom and stripped myself from my clothes. I then opened the shower door and hugged him around his waist and i felt him tense."Hey baby." I said to him as he turned around to face me. "Hello my love. Never do that again. I thought you were a stalker or something." He said hugging me as he pulled me in for a ,much need, love filled kiss.

End of flashback 2

Flashback 3:

We laid our backs onto the grass as we looked up at the night sky. It was perfect. Just like the man i had next to me.I sometimes wondered how i got so lucky and i still can't figure it out. He was perfect and he was mine." Whatcha thinking about?" He asked noticing that I had been staring. "I've just been wondering why and how i got so lucky." I said smiling at him." I think I'm the lucky one here." He said to me and before i could argue he had already brought me closer and brought our lips together in a passionate kiss.

End of flashback 3

I sometimes wonder why I didn't just come back early like he said why did i forget....

Flashback 4:

I could feel the tears swelling up in my eyes as i looked into Chan's furious ones. I don't blame him for i either. I would too. What kind of girlfriend forgets their anniversary. "YOU CHOSE SOME STUPID ASSASSINATION OVER YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY Y/N. BECAUSE IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU CONSTANTLY DOING THIS." He shouted at me. I tried extremely hard to fight back my tears but I just couldn't. So i let it out." Baby i.... I-I-.....i didn't mean to yell i swear." He said looking at me with guilt in his eyes and tears slowly filling his beautiful orbs. " Its okay Chan. Dont cry please. I understand that you dont feel like our relationship is going anywhere so I'll leave." I said rubbing his back.
And that night i left and i hadn't seen seen him since.

End of flashback 4

As i laid on my bed i suddenly touched the back of my shoulder where Chan's name was. I got the tattoo just two days after i left because i thought i had lost him forever. The thought of getting names tattooed onto my back suddenly made me think about Mingi. I didn't know him well but i was willing to and i really dont wanna risk getting another name added to my back.
I wanted to make things right with him but the only thing was how?

I headed down to Sans office as i swallowed my pride knowing damn well he was going to torment me about this. I knocked twice on the door before entering. Once i entered i saw an extremely stressed San and a worried Wooyoung sitting next to one another at Sans desk." Hey guys." I said cautiously. Wooyoung was the only one who responded "Oh hey y/n. What did you need?" He asked me in a tired voice and the only thing i managed to get out my mouth was.....

"Could i get Song Mingi's personal interest files please."

_______________________________________________
Author's note: hey baes
Sorry for not having Mingi in this one but i promise he'll be in the next one
Stay safe❤️