PART SIX

CLUBS AND FEELINGS

Mingi's Pov:
I hated him. Ofcourse i had no right to but i did.Over the course of the past few days I felt something for y/n but i didn't know what it was exactly but it was definitely something. After i slept with Lexi i felt like a fucking truck ran over me at 170 miles an hour on a fast lane with i choked on some berries. I also knew her and chan dated and i hated it. Its been two weeks since I've been at the agency and its already felt like months. But i didn't understand why.

When we got out of the car y/n pulled me aside, "Hey are you okay." Her sweetly intoxicating voice filled my ears and everything around me was slowly fading away as i focused on her. " Yeah I'm good don't worry." I said giving her a forced smile. "You know you're horrible at lying." She said as she smiled at me almost mockingly." Im not i swear." I was trying to get myself out of a situation I knew I'd be stuck in.
"Tell me the truth Mingi" she said now coming closer to me. She was so close i could see the light freckles that was scattered across her nose and part of her cute cubby cheeks. "Do you think that Chan still likes you?" I asked her
I could see that the question took her a bit by surprise as she had a confused expression on for a second before i saw her smirk lightly.

"Why, whats it you?" She asked now really close to me. She looked so ethereal like this. So close, so damn close and i loved it."
"He does" was all i was able to muster.
She let out a sexy chuckle and got closer to my face,"It shouldn't matter" was all i heard her whisper before she pulled away from me. I felt my hands slip off her waist, fuck, i didn't even realize that i was holding her waist.
I watched as she walked through the entrance Lexi making her way towards me. "Hey Mingi." She said with clear lust in her voice but i didn't care about that right now. I didn't care about her. What i did care about was y/n. All i could think about was her intoxicating voice and sickeningly addicting scent.

"I'm not interested." Was all that i said before i also entered the bar where i was greeted with loud music and flashing lights.
I saw y/n and the others having drinks at the bar and decided to join them.
"Oh hey, you must be Mingi. Im Yunho." A rather tall,and quite sexy,male said looking at me with a light smile.
"Nice to meet you Yunho." I said averting my gaze to his outfit. He was dressed up quite nicely and i knew without a doubt that he was wealthy.

As the night went on i got to know Yunho and the others very well and i even learnt some things about their sex life that i, quite frankly, didn't want to know. "So Mingi, im curious, what do you think about our dear princess y/n huh." Wooyoung asked me looking rather scum.
"She's whatever,i don't really know." I said lying through my teeth.Y/n who was sitting on her own at the edge of the table spared me a very horrifying smirk before looking away.

While everyone else was emersed in their own conversations at our table i was sitting at the bar alone staring at my whiskey when i felt a hand wrap around my neck from behind and when i turned my head to look i was met with the luxurious soft lips of y/n and i felt strong liquid, most likely alcohol, slide into my mouth.
"Think about your words next time you describe me, pretty boy." She said as she licked her lips and walked away from me.

When we finally got to our apartments i basically sprinted to my room faster than the speed of light but i didn't care, i needed to get to my room and i needed to be relieved.

(Y'all there is very detailed smut ahead so like skip if you don't like that stuff bye😩❤️)

I laid down on my bed and took off my pants that were sitting tighter onto me than my own skin and it was making my bulge throb in pain from restrained. I put my hand in my boxers and slowly rubbed the precum all over my tip, i slowly stroked my length trying hard to a steady pace. I needed something more, something to call out,so i tried something I'd had never thought of and moaned her name.
Y/n it felt so dirty and i loved it. It gave me motivation so thats what i did. I moaned her name over and over again.

Y/n Pov:
As i approached Mingi's door i already had a feeling of what awaited me and i loved it. When i leaned down to hear whether or not i was right i was shocked to be met with the sound of him calling,or rather moaning,my name.

I entered his room to be met with a rather ecstatic sight. He was so busy trying to get himself to finish he didn't even realize i was there.
"Would you look at that. What a beautiful sight." O said now leaning against the closed door.

"Y/n i swear i didn't mean to-" "I never thought you would be that much of a slut Mingi." I said cutting him off from taking a load of bullshit.
I came around to where he was at on the bed and sat next to him. I then pushed a few stray hairs out of his face before locking our lips into a sweet yet lustful kiss.

We made out for a few minutes and he sat up so he could get a better angle.
I slid my hand from his chest to the now rehardening bulge in his pants and slowly palmed him through his boxers. He let out a whimper as he laid his head on my shoulders now not being able to kiss me anymore.
A string of cuss words and whimpers flew out of his mouth like a chant.

I abruptly stoped my hand movements and whined at the loss of friction, trying to move his hips against my hand. I chuckled in response, finding it way too amusing."C'mon Mingi. You can do better than that." I said now straddling his thighs with my own. I slowly ran my fingers through his hair and tugging on it lightly causing him to roll both his eyes and his hips.

I chuckled lightly, it was very amusing to see him struggle like that. It was all fun and games until he gave a hard thrust against my hips. It felt good, a little too good. He did it again and we both let out loud moans. He scent was intoxicating and all i could think about was his sweet sounds.

I kissed him again this time taking off his shirt as well as mine. He kissed down my neck and towards my stomach never stopping his hip movements. "Fuck, y/n please...... I need to be inside you, ahhh fuck, right now."he moaned loudly sounding extremely desperate and worn out.
"Oh come on Mingi, why are you so weak. Can't even go a few minutes of dry humping without wanting to cum, aww so desperate." I hissed pulling on his hair. He let out a pornographic moan at my words. So he liked degrading?
"Considering you're so desperate i think I'll let you have it, yeah." I smirked lightly at my own words.

He wasted no time pulling down my skirt completely and taking off his boxers where i could see his already throbbing dick oozing with precum.
He pumped his dick a few times before putting it at my entrance. He looked at me worriedly,"Are you sure about this?" He asked now in a small voice.
"Ofcourse i do, don't worry love. I should be asking if you're okay with this." He just smiled and nodded in response.
He then entered me slowly and i moaned out at the stretch. I knew he was big but fuck i didn't expect that stretch.

He then entered me fully and the feeling was euphoric. He started slowly moving in and out of me and it feeling just got better. I then met him halfway by moving to match his speed, now riding him. He then flipped is so i was on my back and he was in between my legs pounding into my l me at a godly speed. Our moans for louder and i wouldn't be surprised if Chan could hear us. My high came faster than i expected and so did his. His thrusts soon became uneven and deeper. He thrusted so deep i felt him hit my g-spot and it sent me over the edge. I came hard onto him moving my hips to ride or my high. He pulled out of me and i felt empty due to the loss of friction and being filled up. He pumped his dick before cumming onto the bed beside me. He then got up and got a warm cloth and cleaned up the both of us.

He then got me some clothes from his closet and have them to me too put on. Once i was done he picked me up and brought me to lay down with him.
"Thank you so much for tonight. I really appreciate it." He said smiling at me." No problem honestly." I said as he put his head on my chest and i slowly dragged my fingers through his hair before letting sleep consume me.

___________________________________________________

An: Soooooooooo hey guys😅
Long time no see
I haven't been able to update as much because i had lots of assignments and stuff....... Yeah. But i promise to update soon enough.... Don't worry...
But no promises