PART FIVE

Tension and roommates

Y/n Pov:
I was just lounging around in my dorm (room) when i heard knocking on my door. Reluctantly i stood up and opened the door just to be met with Lexi's face. "What do you want." I said spending rather harsh,and it was fully intentional. "I wanted to congratulate you. You know its not everyday you share dorms with a hot newbie." She said smirking with an annoying expression. " What the fuck are you talking about." I asked not even trying to sound interested." Oh,so you don't know. Well San told me that you and Chan will be sharing your dorm." She said looking at me with disgust." What's it to you." I asked now really wanting to get out of the conversation as fast as possible so i could speak to my friend San." Oh well already know by now that i have a taste of everyone new. I mean you know about Mingi seeing as though you probably heard how good i make him feel." She was smirking while looking at me up and down and occasionally glancing wt Mingi's door." But you see, a little birdie told me you've had a taste before me. Guess I'll have to stick to Mingi then." That was all she said before quickly turning on her heel and leaving.

"CHOI SAN!" I shouted causing both him and Wooyoung to stop and look at me nervously. "Tell me why the hell i just got a visit from this stanky STD carrying whore telling me she knows that Chan and i slept or did god know what together and that he and i will be sharing a room." The words came flying out of my mouth before i could stop it. Surprisingly they both looked very amused with what i said. "Honey, calm down. To answer your question that wasn't really a question is that yes you and Chan will be sharing and no i don't know how she found out about you two BUT she could have used one of her computer hoes to help her." Wooyoung said rubbing my shoulders to get me to calm down."Its just that.....i don't know how to feel about finally being able to talk to him again you know. I don't want some Mia Khalifa rip off to ruin our friendship that im trying to restart."I said looking at my feet. "We know honey. Thats why we put you together. Don't stress about it. San and i will make sure he only hears what we needs to hear." He said pulling me closer to embrace me. Soon after i felt Sans arms wrap around both of us from the side and we just stayed like that for while. Enjoying each others embrace.

Once i was on my way back from Sans office i saw Chan infront of my door.
" Hey Chan." I said opening the door for him to go inside." Hey. Please y/n don't call me Chan, Chris is fine." He said hugging me before entering the apartment." Ofcourse. Anyway...Make yourself at home and your room is on the left side of the bathroom. If you need me dont be shy, knock on my door." I said smiling at him." Oh and i do have a cat, Bora. If you don't want her around just let me know." I said glancing at the cat that was sleeping peacefully on the couch curled up into a ball. " It will never be a bother. I love cats." He said approaching the small kitten on the couch. He softly pet the cat's head and she purred loudly in response. " I guess she likes you." I said smiling at him. " If you need help you can call me but unfortunately i have something to do right now. But please get settled in while im gone." I said leaving the dorm to go and find Mingi.

Once I found Mingi in the training room i slowly approached him so that i didn't scare him. I lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention and he quickly turned to face me. " Oh y/n you scared me. Did you need me for something?" He asked me giving me a small smile "Yes and no. No if you're busy." I said looking at him while fiddling with my fingers." No, don't worry im not busy. Come on, let's go for a walk." He said dragging me out the building.

He pulled me to a nearby park where he pulled me to sit on a bench underneath a tree

(An: picture for reference.)

We sat down in silence for a few seconds before i decided to break it

We sat down in silence for a few seconds before i decided to break it. "Look Mingi I'm sorry for being weird recently. Im just you know a bit stressed and i was upset about Oosan's phone." I said even though that wasn't the real reason i was ignoring him, but then again i had too much pride to admit that."I understand that I should have paid attention to the task." He didn't dare look up at me. He was guilty and i could see it. "We should just move on though. It's for the best." I said to him now wondering why we were here.

Later that night we had decided to go out to celebrate my win. I wore a dress that i thought complemented my body.
As i exited my room i saw Chan standing in the dining room on his phone. He was wearing a black suit with no shirt underneath. I had to admit, Chan looked absolutely ravishing in that outfit and i was all there for it." You ready to go" He asked looking up from hos phone. I saw his eyes scan me up and down before he spoke again "You look utterly equisit my love." He had a smirk on his face that made me rethink everything.

The car ride was filled with tension snd I hated it. For some reason Mingi made it akward by staring at Chan but i only had one thought what caused the tension??

________________________________________________________________

An: Hey guys sorry for the late chapter 😅
Please tell me if i made mistakes or anything
I also might be changing the name of the book but thats for another time
Bye my loves❤️❤️❤️