PART THREE

Casual hook-ups and guilt

Mingi's Pov:
As i was getting out of the van i had the sudden urge to talk to y/n. I was trying to catch up with her but she continued to pick up her pace. I suddenly felt a soft chest against mine causing me to stop in my tracks. I looked down and was met with Lexi's longing eyes." Hey hot stuff where you going." She said slowly sliding her hand from my neck to my abdomen and i bit my lip in response. I lock eyes with her,the thought of y/n slowly fading. Lust filled my senses as i thought of her plump lips would feel against my own. I felt her slowly grinding her pelvis against mine earning a low groan from me and she leaned in to close the gap between us. Something about it didn't feel right but i was in a dire need to get these feelings out my system. So i did. I broke the kiss and pulled her into the building and through the corridor

Once we got in the room i pushed her against the wall and connected our lips.
Our tounges moved against each others as we slowly started undressing one another. We were in our undergarments sooner than expected but i didn't care. I lifted her from the wall and pished her to lay on the bed. I climbed on top of her and slowly kissed down her chest, taking off her bra in the process. I then made my way back up to her face as i kissed her deeply. I slid her underwear off and slowly rubbed her clit. She pulled away from me and let out the most pornographic moan I've ever heard. I kissed her once again stopping my actions of my ahnds and slowly easing into her causing her to moan into my mouth. I gave her no time to adjust as i started to thrust into her keeping a fast pase. Low moans and heavy breathing slowly started filling the quiet room and it didn't take long for both of us to reach our high, our kisses became sloppier and my thrusts slowly became uneven. I suddenly felt the need to release and i started t pick up my pace, going extremely fast, chasing my release."Fuck Mingi i ca-" she cut herself off as u felt her cumming all over me. That sent me off edge as i pulled put and came onto the sheets.

I fell down onto the bed, finally relaxed from all the tension. I saw Lexi get up and slowly put her clothes back on. "Where are you going." I asked her, suddenly feeling less about myself. "Look, you're hot and all but you seriously didn't think this was gonna happen more than once did you. I mean i only met you today. Plus, i don't really think you're my type but it's not you. I just don't commit. See you around i guess." With that she walked out of my room.

Weeks passed and the only thing i felt was guilt. I felt dumb. To top it all off i haven't really spoken to y/n since that night. I only spoke to her when we were on missions but even then it would be short answers. It was like she was trying to avoid any interactions with me and she didn't even call me 'pretty boy'. Every tim i see her i have the urge to talk to her and i don't know why. It's frustrating but i don't know what to do. Im not sure how i feel about her or Lexi but i do know how Lexi feels about me. Y/n is so fucking unreal and beautiful but i don't know if thats just lust talking. Its like im stuck in a world if my own. I might like her....
But then again, i dont even know her.

Y/n Pov:
I sighed heavily as i entered the building from a mission. I had finally assassinated Kim Oosan and i felt like a weight had been taken off my chest. As i was walking towards San's office to tell him the news i got a glimpse of Mingi in the training room "Y/N!" I heard Wooyoung shout from behind me. "Yes?" I said trying to sound interested even though I just really wanted to take a long,warm bath with a glass of expensive red wine but i listened nonetheless." San said that I should tell you he knows about the assassination and that you should go rest and get some sleep and that we'll celebrate your victory tomorrow." I  nodded in response and walked past him. As i passed the training room again i saw Mingi looking at me with a sad expression. I just avoided his gaze as i walked away. I didn't like ignoring him but every time I looked at him i saw her. I hated it with every piece of skin on my body but I didn't know why. And it didn't help that i heard the entire thing , but thats what i get for having his room next to mine.

Once I entered my room i walked into my bathroom slowly putting on the water and undressing myself. I took a good look at the tattoo on my shoulder the names going down my back suddenly making me want to cry. I got into the bath slowly sinking until all that could be seen of me was my arms and my head. Poured my self a glass of wine and slowly let my feelings fade away drowning it with the alcohol.

Once i finished in the bath i put on some sweat pants and a tank top and decided that i needed a walk.
As i was walking out of the door i saw a very cute kitten out side. It looked extremely scared and very underfed. I then went closer to the cat and slowly reached my hand out towards it. It was hesitant at first but then slowly came towards my hand and started licking it.
It was too much to handle. I then picked up the kitten and took it back to my room.

Maybe this day wasn't so bad after all.

________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you have a great day / evening further.
Have a good one hoe😚❣️