ʟᴠɪɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ

"You think dad and sensei Lawrence already killed each other?" Sam asked Halley as they laid besides the formers pool for a much needed 'LaRusso cousin time' as Sam had put it

"Or themselves" Halley snorted making Sam laugh "No, but in all seriousness, if your dad is not back by the end of the day we should call the police, because either he killed Johnny and is on the run or Sensei Lawrence killed him"

"Probably" Sam said nodding, they looked at each other over their sunglasses and burst into laughter.

Halley was glad Sam called her for 'LaRusso cousin time', with all of the drama they hadn't been able to hang out as much as they'd like to, every time they were always interrupted by Karate drama, boy drama, or family drama. Halley and Sam hung out almost every day for hours on end, sometimes they would even lose track of time and ended up sleeping in each other's houses.

They missed each other, even though they still saw each other every day and trained Karate together, it just wasn't the same, they sometimes wished to go back to simpler times where their only worry was studying for chemistry class and not if they would get their ass kicked every time they walked alone somewhere

♢♢♢

It seemed like finally Johnny and Daniel made amends, and the teens were thankful for that, specially Miguel and Sam, their plan seemed to be working and the dojos would merge together as one.

Halley was also excited, she would get to see up close how Johnny teached, because as much as she didn't want to admit, she was intrigued by him and his methods, sure, he seemed to be ruthless and tough but it worked for him and it sure as hell worked for his students because he had created amazing fighters, you just had to look at Hawk and Miguel to realize.

She also had to remind herself that even though Johnny had been teached by Kreese, Lawrece wasn't a bad person, he just was... complicated, to say the least, he would never send his students to destroy someone else like Kreese does.

Now finally with the sparing deck finish they could put it at good use. The first ones up there were Sam and Daniel showing the more controlled style of Miyagi-do, after them went Johnny and Miguel showing the aggressiveness from eagle fang. It was really fun to see both styles and Halley definitely wanted to learn some things from Johnny, yes, she loved Miyagi-do and everything it meant, but learning more ways and teachings of Karate would only make her a better fighter, and that was her goal, to be better.

The whole day went really well, one of Halley's favorite parts was Johnny drinking beer while meditating.

Johnny took a sip of his beer and he felt someone's eyes on them, he turned to find Halley with her eyebrows raised, he took his pointer finger to his lips to tell her to not say anything and then mouthed 'mind your business' before turning around and pretending to meditate again

But something that topped that was Johnny teasing Daniel with the Crane kick, the LaRusso man simply shook his head and walked away. All of their students found it hilarious.