Introduction

This is a sidnaaz tale. I'm a big fan. So, I want to dedicate a story.
This is a innocent love story between a student and her teacher. How she falls in love with a man not for his looks or outer beauty but his qualities. In her eyes he's the best man out there. And for him, she's the person to disclose anything he wishes. There relationship is a beautiful one.
Shehnaz is a Bachelor's student. Her major is English literature. She wants to pursue her Master's in English from the University.She loves reading. She always carry a book with her. She's just a normal girl but also no so normal one. She is an introvert. But once you get to know her, the funniest, amazing and brilliant girl. Other qualities will be explained with the story.

Siddharth is a JRF of English Literature in the University. He also loves English. His choice is reading dystopian novels. Just another guy who loves pessimistic narrative. An amazing poetry writer. His expresses himself through poetry. His main love is watching action movies. His qualities will also be explained with the story.
Their story is going to be placed in a University campus, where friends are family. Their banters, beautiful relationship is going to start and flourish with each chapter. And it is going to be a humorous one.
The story is going to be a beautiful journey. Stay tuned for further updates.