Chapter-12

Hello guys. I'm back with next chapter of my story. Thank you for reading my book. Vote and comment if you like this chapter.

Sana and Sid were in contact with each other for the whole week. Sid was busy with his  family but always sent some message or pictures to be in touch with her. They didn't talk much but the anticipation of the meeting was palpitating. 

Sana- What are you doing, sir?

Sid- Shopping.

Sana- Wow!

Sid- Not wow. I could die right now.

Sid- Dad sent me shopping with the ladies and I'm bored.

Sana- Try to indulge.

Sid- They don't like me.

Sana- So??

Sid- Main ek baat kahun?

Sana- Ji kahiye na

Sid- Kya tumhare ghar pe bhi ladki se itna pyaar aur ladke pe sautelon jaisa vyavhaar kiya jata hai?

Sana- Kya?

Sid- Aur nhi to kya ghar pe aake coolie bana diya hai.

Sana- Wow! To kya main apko apna coolie No. 1 keh sakti hun?

Sid- Yaar tum kujh bhi bulao, mujhe sab achha lagta hai. Bas main ek baar vapis aa jaun. Yahan raha to pagal ho jaunga.

Sana- Aisa kyun keh rahe hain? Apki family hai. 

Sid- I know. I love these people. I was just kidding. I like being over-dramatic sometimes. 

Sana- So, you're happy there and don't want to come back?

Sid- It's not like that. I desperately want to return to my routine. I want to come early, there are many reasons.

Sana- Aur woh reasons kya hai. ( She wanted to know if she made even a slightest difference in his life. If she was one of the reasons)

Sid- 1. You. I want to fulfill my promised date.

2. My privacy.

3. Teaching.

4. Logon ki baatein.

Well, these are the reasons on top of mind right now.

Sana- Sir?

Sid- Yes?

Sana- come back soon. I'm waiting for you.

Sid- I'll be back sooner baby. 

Sana- Hmm.( she was so excited in her heart listening 'baby')

shopping ho gyi?

Sid- Abhi kahan?  Abhi to meri jaan jani baaki hai.

Sana- Now, you're over reacting.

Sid- Yaar, I don't have much patience to deal with this. God help me.

Sana- Chalo bye. I have class now.

Sid- Bye. Achhe se man laga ke padhna aur dhyan class mein hi dena.

Sana- Hmm Bye.

The week continued with fun and ended in tears with the farewell of the daughter of their home. 

Finally it was time for Sid to come back to his normal life. It was difficult for him as well as his family. He departed from home and reached the University. 

The first person he informed was his friend Sam for he is his family here. 

Sam- Bhai welcome back. Mujhe to laga tu wapis hi nhi aayega.