Chapter -8

Hello everyone! Welcome back. Thank you for reading my story. Let me know about your thoughts about the story or any thing you wish to discuss. Let's start.

Sana was in turmoil for the whole week. It wasn't like she didn't like him. But somethings are incorporated in girls' mind from their childhood. Not having a boyfriend was one of them. The girls with boyfriend are seemed characterless in the small towns. She was not a narrow-minded person but the thought was foreign to her mind. But she liked him and in some corner of her she knew that it wasn't wrong. She has liberty to choose however she wishes to live her life. 

The two passed with ruckus in her mind. The pooja went smoothly. All were happy having back at home after so many days. Her mother prepared her favorite dishes for her. She was happy at home but she wanted to back back as soon as possible. They were constantly in contact over phone. They both were free for the weekend. 

He wanted to spend time with her but was waiting for her to come back desperately. 

Finally on Sunday, she came back to the University. She was very happy. There was a jump in her steps. She was ready for her date. Well, she hoped it was a date. In this world, you can easily find people to reciprocate your feelings of hate but having someone reciprocate is very difficult. Maybe, it was meant to be, or maybe it was not. But you could find the outcome only if you give it a chance. 

And she was ready for this. She knew that they were compatible in many ways. Both loved cricket. Both had same craze for it. That says something, doesn't it? 

There were also many other things that they had in common. Their taste in music, books, movies, web-series. Obviously it doesn't  mean they are perfect for each other. But it contributed to it. 

She was smiling for the whole time. She told her friends as well as her room-mate. They were somewhat tensed for her. If something went wrong, she could have her heart broken and they didn't want her to go through that pain. 

She couldn't sleep at night. She was so excited and also anxious at the same time. They hadn't chatted for a long time. It was the longest they had gone through without texting the other.

Sid, on the other hand was also excited. He was an over-thinker, yes but in this case he was refraining from thinking so much. This was the first time that he didn't feel even a slightest bit hesitation telling her something. Everything was so easy with her. He could easily confess his feelings before her and he knew that she would understand him. If not, they at least try  to. A romantic relation between a teacher-student is obviously considered  a taboo in society. And he would never have indulged in any relationship with a student but with her he wanted to go with the flow. It was easy to go with the flow. She was childish but she was not immature. She understood the implications but then again, they were not REAL teacher- student. They had same field. They could be good for each other. And he wasn't ready to let go of his possible HAPPILY AFTER for some so called TABOO.

In the morning, they both got up earlier than usual. Sana didn't have a good sleep but it looked like she has sleeping for straight two days. The excitement didn't let her settle. She got ready for the department. Today, she used mascara, wore a new pendent and a new jean-top that she brought from her home. It was a pink top with light blue jean. She straightened her hair, applied her lip gloss. When she came downstairs to leave for the classes. All her friends complimented her and teased her. 

The day went on as slow as it could. Sana was waiting for the his class. She wanted to confirm with him. because they hadn't texted each other since then. She didn't know any details about the place or timings. She was mentally prepared to embrace every possible outcome. Finally, it was time for his class. She braced herself. With a smiling face, she was ready to face him.

 Ten minutes passed, he didn't come. The class was waiting for teacher to arrive. But now they were talking among themselves. Sana was also talking to her friends.

Sana- Sir kyun nhi aa rahe hain?

Reet- yeh sawaal to humein aapse puchhna chahiye.

Payal- Right! yahan ulti Ganga mat bahao, aur jaldi batao.

Sana- I told you, I don't know.

Sirat- Kahin ladka bhaga to nahin diya na? Kya pata dar ke mare bhaag hi gya ho.

Sana- Dar kis cheez ka?

Sirat- Are tumse to bade bade log bhi dar jate hain. Ab humein hi dekh lo.

They all hi-fied with each other. While Sana was tensed about him. It seemed weird to her when he didn't  text her yesterday but she thought that maybe he was busy. So, she also didn't call or message him. 

Suddenly, there came a teacher in the class. But it was not Sid. This was a JRF named, Rupali.

Rupali- Hello guys, today I'd be taking your class.

Student- Ma'am Sid sir?

Rupali- He's busy with something personal. So, he wouldn't be taking your classes for the week. I'd be taking his three classes this week. What are you guys currently reading?

She went on with the class but here out heroin was sad. First and obvious reason was her date. Without any doubt, if he was busy to come for the classes, then he would not have time for a date. Second was that she was going to see him after so many days and she got ready especially for him. The thoughts upset her mind. She was also angry for not letting her know. But then maybe there was something serious. She couldn't think straight, but was praying for his well-being continuously.

That's it, guys. Thank you for reading this chapter. please vote and comment on the chapter to let me know how'd you like it. Keep tuned for further updates. Bye.