Chapter 14

Hello guys. I'm back with another chapter. Thank you for reading my story. Vote and comment if you like the update. 

Sana was ready to meet Sid. She'd made up her mind to tell him her thoughts that are making a chaos in her mind. She met him in the literature section searching for something.

Sana- Hii.

Sid- Oh hii. Finally you're here. I was thinking to call you. 

Sana- Have you been waiting for a long time?

Sid- Not long. But I can be impatient.

Sana OK. So...

Sid- Do you want any book?

Sana- Nothing new right now.

Sid- OK. To yahi pe baithh jate hain. Neeche kujh zyada hi silence hai. 

Sana- Don't you need silence to read.

Sid- I need peace, not silence. Pata hai everyone is engrossed in their books. You just have to stir, just a small noise and everyone looks at you like you've committed a crime. Sorry but I'm not a criminal and would like to stay away from their judging eyes.

Sana- That's true.

Sid- So, what do you want to do?

Sana- I don't know. Have you selected your book?

Sid- Yes.

Sana- You read and I'll just sit here with you.

Sid- Don't want to read something?

Sana- I can't. I have already started a book and if I start another one, I'd have to finish and right now I can't afford to stall my studies. 

Sid- That's true. 
So why don't I read and you just listen?

Sana- That'd be good but it's a library. 

Sid- This section is a secluded area. So, I don't think we'd disturb anyone.

Sana- OK then. Read bf.

They both sat down on the floor side by side. Sid started reading. After few minutes only, he heard some soft sounds. He looked around to witness Sana sleeping keeping her head on the book shelf. 

He gently put her head on his shoulder. He softly caressed her head. She was lightly snoring. He smiled and went back to his reading making her comfortable.

He kept on reading while she was sleeping. she woke up 20 mins. later. 

Sana- Arey yaar aap to padh hi rahe ho. Mere sath baat karo. Main nhi padh rahi na. 

Sid- Hum library mein hain na. Aur tumne power nap bhi to li na. 

Sana- Haan to ab main charged ho gyi hun. Ab power use bhi karni hai.

Sid- To batao kya karna hai?

Sana- Pehle yahan se chalte hai na. Mujhe yahan romantic vibes nhi a rhi hain.

Sid- Oho, to aap romantic mood mein hain? (with a teasing smile)

Sana- Nhi religious mood mein hun. Soch rahi hun sanyaas lelu.

Sid- Agar tum jaogi to mujhe bhi sath hi le lena. Maine bhi yahan kya hi karna hai?

Sana- Nhi nhi aap koi nayi dhund lena.

Sid- Arey kahan? Baar baar itni mehnat nhi hoti. Pehle raat raat bhar baatein karke, apne sleeping schedule ka satyanash krke tumhe pataya hai. Itni mehnat dubara karunga na baal safed a jayenge mere.