04 Bloom, half fuck to dehypnosis

front page
04 Bloom, half fuck to dehypnosis
search
04 Bloom, half fuck to dehypnosis
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the end, Liu Yubai still poured a cup of tea for Yunchi, fed him himself, and asked him to drink all the tea in the cup before continuing to do what he hadn't finished.

Now Yunchi's fair body is full of obscenity marks, the corners of his eyes are red, his lips that were a little pale because of the cold before have also turned red, and the corners of his mouth are still bitten by Liu Yubai.

After Yunchi drank the water, he became sleepy and wanted to lie on the bed and sleep.

Liu Yubai didn't give him time to rest, he stretched out his hand to hold Yunchi's somewhat weak cock, stroked it a few times, and the little cock became hard again.

"Tired..." Yunchi muttered in a low voice, happily hitting his tired brain and making him exhausted.

But the body was very honest, under Liu Yubai's skillful movements, the cock erected quickly, persisted for a while, and then ejaculated.

"I've wronged my lady." Liu Yubai laughed, his fingers were stained with some sticky semen, he pinched his fingertips, and pulled out the strands.

The semen became slightly cool when it met the air, Liu Yubai stretched out his hand into the asshole that had been protected by the round buttocks, and drew circles on the folds with the cool semen on his fingertips.

The asshole shrinks twice, and after being lubricated by the semen, it obeys to accommodate the intruding fingers.

"It's so bloated." Yunchi's voice was sweet, and he wanted to close his legs.

Snapped--

Liu Yubai slapped him on the buttocks, Yunchi suffered from pain, his legs opened wide, revealing all the hidden parts.

The tip of the buttocks was red, and the pain did not dissipate. His anus acupoint contracted due to the pain, and he squeezed his fingers tighter.

The fingertips were inserted into the untouched ass hole, and there was his own semen near the hole, and the dick hardened again at some point, standing high and poking on his lower abdomen.

The acupoint meat is hot, and the foreign body sensation gradually disappears. He greedily sucks a fingertip in his mouth, and soon becomes dissatisfied with his desire. The flesh wall shrinks unbearably, causing a burst of itching.

Liu Yubai hooked his finger and sent the whole finger in.

"Woo...full..." Yunchi was afraid of being spanked, so he didn't dare to kick his legs, so he let Liu Yubai move with his legs wide open.

"The mouth under the lady's body is also flirtatious." Liu Yubai sighed.

Fingers began to spot check, the slight swelling was quickly replaced by a strange feeling, the rubbed flesh wall had an unbearable itching, which was relieved a lot when the finger was inserted, and it became unbearable again as soon as the finger was removed stand up.

Same as nipples.

"Husband, hurry up." The buttocks swayed from side to side unconsciously following Liu Yubai's movements, wanting to eat that finger and poke it deeper into it.

Following Liu Yubai's movements, the nipples that had been soothed before also began to itch. Yunchi reached out and rubbed his chest indiscriminately, pinched two small nipples with his fingertips, squeezed hard, and the sharp tingling pain hit the brain directly with pleasure.

The pleasure passed, and he continued to treat the nipples like this, but he couldn't feel the pleasure before.

The messed-up nipples had been torn by himself, and they hurt when touched. After touching it a few times, the pain was greater than the pleasure, so Yunchi didn't dare to continue.