08 Enema to suppress abdomen, hose inserted into urethra

front page
08 Enema to suppress abdomen, hose inserted into urethra
search
08 Enema to suppress abdomen, hose inserted into urethra
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

What should I do if my wife is angry? Catch it back and give it a hard fuck! !

Hey hey~

-----text-----

08

Yunchi's cheeks were slightly red: "Help me get it out."

The finger tentatively extended a knuckle inward, the acupoint after being fucked hard last night was very soft, it was easy to accept the finger, and I still felt unsatisfied.

The presence of the panties in the back hole is not very strong now, Yunchi gradually got used to this feeling, but he couldn't get used to the feeling of lewd water flowing out all the time.

Yingzhu's fingers made Yunchi's perception of the back acupoints more acute. The underwear hidden in the depths was so rough. After being disturbed by the fingers, the sensitive acupoints were taken care of by the rough fabric, and Yunchi's waist softened all at once. .

"Well...take it out~" Yunchi murmured, hugging Yingzhu's back for strength, and heard the sound of shower water on his body. The semen was made gurgling by fingers and panties.

It was clear that his fingers had already reached the piece of fabric, but Ying Zhu refused to take it out, pressing the rough fabric with his fingers and constantly irritating the sensitive intestines.

The intestines contracted violently, and he clamped his fingers tightly, moaning incessantly: "Why...ha...help me take it out...only...to get the stinky semen out."

Yunchi vaguely remembered that Ying Zhu wanted to help him get the semen out.

The blocked semen and lewd water flowed out from the finger and was washed away by the current.

"How does it feel to be fucked by panties?" Ying Zhu's bad temper was fully revealed, and she inserted two more fingers.

The back acupoint swallowed all three fingers effortlessly, and the fingers clamped the panties and fucked hard, the intestines kept shrinking, trying to stop it.

"No... ah... no! I have to... I have to cum!"

The small dick's eyes shrank, and the excessive pleasure made Yunchi push Yingzhu subconsciously.

He couldn't push it before, but now he can easily push Ying Zhu away.

The panties were quickly pulled out between the fingers, the sensitive points were stimulated, a white light flashed in front of Yunchi's eyes, the high-spirited little cock shot out, the semen stained the two of them, and was washed down by the water again.

Yunchi was still in the aftermath of orgasm, his feet were weak and he couldn't stand steadily, his body fell down slowly, and was hugged by Ying Zhu again.

"Now you can wash the dirty semen out of your belly."

Yunchi was panting, a lot of semen flowed out, the sticky liquid streaked across the still trembling pussy, he held onto Yingzhu's arm tightly to stabilize his figure.

His fair skin was transpired pink by the hot water and affection, he raised his head, his water pupils stared at Ying Zhu, very attractive.

"Good boy." Ying Zhu smiled, put his arms around Yunchi's waist, gradually lowered his hands, pinched a few times on the soft and elastic buttocks, opened the hole with his fingers and inserted a few times .