08 You actually slept with an NPC? (with medicine jade)

front page
08 You actually slept with an NPC? (with medicine jade)
search
08 You actually slept with an NPC? (with medicine jade)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

QAQ don't force Little Strawberry to kneel and beg you to comment orz

-----text-----

Yunchi smelled the sun, and burrowed into a warm place. He only opened his eyes when he heard a chuckle next to his ears.

The body has been cleaned, and the semen in the stomach has been drained out. Now Yunchi doesn't feel the lower abdomen is swollen, and the bedding under his body has no pleasant smell. After being exposed to the sun, it is very warm.

The person holding him is warmer than the quilt. He has been fighting on the battlefield all year round. Liu Yubai has strong muscles, and even his body's metabolism is faster than that of a person who doesn't like sports, so he is also warmer.

This is the second day he came to this dungeon, and Yun Chi felt that leaving this dungeon was far away. Here there is no ghost surrounding him as he imagined, no fighting and intrigue, and no need for him to use his brain to find a way to leave the dungeon. Just spread my legs all night and let the dungeon monster fuck me all night, filling my stomach with his cum.

Do you want to live like this for six days? Yunchi was scared.

He moved his body, not quite used to such intimate contact.

But when he moved, he felt something was wrong. Apart from the soreness from the body, there seemed to be something in the overused acupoints, which filled the acupoints.

"Hmm..." Yunchi moaned, the thing stuffed in his body moved, and the protrusion on the column pressed to the prostate, causing another fine pleasure.

"What did you put in it, it's so uncomfortable." Yunchi asked.

When he realized that Liu Yubai had no killing intent towards him, and was even doting on him, Yunchi became coquettish.

He stretched out his hand behind him, and when his fingertips touched the swollen asshole, he was startled. The chrysanthemum point was probed, and there was a burst of itching and some pain, and he wriggled twice, sucking the contents deeper.

This thing is columnar, not as thick as Liu Yubai's cock, but there are many bumps on the column, massaging the sensitive part of the meat, the fine pleasure gradually accumulates, and some intestinal juice oozes from the chrysanthemum, lubricating the contents inside.

"So coquettish? Can't this little thing satisfy my lady?" Liu Yubai smiled, and grabbed Yunchi's hand, preventing him from taking the thing out. "It's a pity that my lady can't see such a beautiful scenery. My lady's pussy is swollen and swollen." When I got up, I couldn't even put a finger in it, and finally opened the pussy hole, the inside was swollen by my fucking, and it turned into a bright red that is familiar with pleasure, it's really tempting."

"I am considerate of my wife, she is swollen like this, so I stuffed a piece of medicinal jade into her to reduce her swelling."

Listening to his coquettish words, Yunchi couldn't help shrinking his chrysanthemum, swallowing the medicine jade in his body. He seems to have gotten used to using the back acupoints to feel pleasure, and it took only one day to become like this. After seven days, what will happen to his body?

He didn't dare to think that it would be uncomfortable to stuff the medicine jade in his body, but for the sake of his health, he should endure it.

After lying on the bed for a whole day, Yunchi was soft all over, and in the evening, Liu Yubai helped him walk around the ground, every step he took, the medicine jade in the chrysanthemum hole would be manipulated, as if he was being fucked. .

After walking around the room, he felt weak all over and refused to leave.

"You carry me back, I don't want to go." Yunchi said, "I still want to eat."

"The lady is waiting on the bed."

Liu Yubai didn't carry his back, hugged him, put him on the bed, then opened the door and went out to find food for Yunchi.

As soon as Liu Yubai left, Yunchi called the system that hadn't heard from it for a long time.

"I don't want to enter the dungeon anymore, can I change to another dungeon?" He said softly.

The voice of the system sounded in his head: [What did you and the NPC do? Why am I locked in a small black room! Don't give up easily, one day has passed, aren't you fine now? Seeing that you have a good relationship with the NPC, the novice book is easy, you can definitely complete it! 】

Yunchi's attention was focused on the first sentence the system said: "What little black room?"

[Our system is a good system. When the host is taking a bath, going to the toilet, etc. to do some private things, we will be locked in a small dark room to protect the privacy of the host. 】

Yunchi hesitated a bit: "That's right, I slept with Liu Yubai."

[! You actually slept with an NPC? He's an NPC! It's a monster——]

Before the system finished speaking, there was a noise in Yunchi's head, and the system's voice disappeared. After the noise disappears, the system still cannot hear the sound.

Yunchi was a little puzzled, and called out a few times: "What's wrong with you? There's a bug? The busy tone came out."

[It's okay, someone was looking for it just now. 】The system said.

Yunchi's delicate brows frowned, feeling something was wrong, the system's voice was more humane than before, the previous voice was indistinguishable, but now it's obvious that it's a man's voice, and it's very nice.

It has a lot more emotion than the previous mechanical sound.

Yunchi wanted to say a few more words to the system, but when he heard footsteps outside, he immediately shut his mouth.

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Fast time travel: The idiot villain is always hypnotized by idiots (np)
hypnotized couple
Hypnosis Harvests Happiness
After being gang raped by Mr. Police
Mafia boss and his fine boyfriend
Traveling to another world to play with wolf cubs
Recently updated novel
forced tenderness
cage
After dressing up as a moron, he severely trained the little beauty
Senior and Lamb
Dark Elf Breeding Diary
A male ghost climbed into my bed
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop