09 Grow flower holes, play double holes in the mirror

front page
09 Grow flower holes, play double holes in the mirror
search
09 Grow flower holes, play double holes in the mirror
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
09

Yunchi's legs were still weak. After he did this and said this sentence, he felt a little guilty after knowing it.

If Ying Zhu fights, he will never be able to beat Ying Zhu, he can only be beaten...

Ying Zhu didn't follow, Yunchi breathed a sigh of relief, and walked slowly into the room, his body was wet, and now he couldn't care less, Yunchi fell directly on the bed.

He didn't sleep well last night, and after being tossed like this just now, Yun Chi felt sleepy as soon as he touched the bed.

He fought back his drowsiness, felt water flowing from his back hole, and his whole body was stiff.

Didn't it just get cleaned up?

That's right, with so much water poured into my stomach, it's inevitable that there will be some residue.

But the opening of the hole was opened for too long, and the big anal plug was pulled out, and it couldn't be closed for a while, so only a thin stream of water flowed through the hole, causing a burst of itching, and the water flowed onto the bed, covered by the absorbent sheet absorb.

Yun Chi wrapped his naked body with a quilt and buried his head in it, feeling a little ashamed.

His head was stuffy, and the sleepiness finally knocked down the little shame, and fell into a deep sleep.

Ying Zhu walked to the bed, looked at the quilt wrapped into a ball, hesitated for a while, but didn't know where to start.

The sound of breathing in the quilt became even and heavy. In his sleep, Yunchi disliked the comfort of covering the quilt, so he turned over and kicked the quilt away, revealing his round feet.

After a while, he changed his posture again, pressing the quilt and facing down.

The round buttocks leaked out, and there were red marks that fell out on it, and the red patch looked a bit miserable.

There are also red marks on the elbows, which are from the fall, not from him.

Ying Zhu pressed his hands on Yunchi's butt with a sullen face, and the red marks that fell out disappeared instantly when touched by his hand.

Yun Chi moved his body to avoid his touch.

In this way, Ying Zhu disappeared all the traces of Yunchi's fall, leaving only the traces of "himself" on him.

Yun Chi didn't sleep honestly. Under Ying Zhu's touch, he also moved around in his sleep to avoid it.

The fluffy quilt was completely under his body, and his legs and arms were placed in disorder, occupying the entire bed.

Ying Zhu watched with a smile, grabbed Yunchi's hand, slowly moved his body, and stuffed him into the quilt.

Ying Zhu also went to bed, hugged Yunchi from behind, pressed his hands on his belly, with a smile on his face all the time.

Yunchi felt that someone was moving his body, struggling to open his eyes, such a simple movement was completely impossible, but the warmth behind him reassured him, he fell into sleep, leaned back, and drilled Entering Ying Zhu's arms, the hand on the lower abdomen is also warm, very comfortable.

After waking up in the morning, Yunchi moved his body. No one disturbed him last night, and he slept well.

There was a heat source on his leg, and Yun Chi, who knew what it was, was stiff and he dared not move.