13 Navel orange fucked deep in the womb and played hard through the door

front page
13 Navel orange fucked deep in the womb and played hard through the door
search
13 Navel orange fucked deep in the womb and played hard through the door
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
13

Yun Chi was washing up in the bathroom to fool Xia Yu when the system that had been silent for a long time suddenly spoke.

[Such perfunctory, outsiders will not be satisfied. 】

Yun Chi paused holding the hand of the shower, as if so.

He took out the enema from his backpack again, filled a needle with water, and with the lubrication of the semen, he smoothly stuffed the huge anal plug in.

After filling all the water in the syringe, Yunchi realized how different his enema was from the enema used by Yingzhu. Yingzhu’s enema seemed to contain endless water, while his own, the syringe Pushed to the bottom, there were traces of bulging in the lower abdomen, but the feeling of bloating was far inferior to that of Ying Zhu giving him an enema.

Sure enough, there are no good things for NPCs.

Yunchi didn't wait for a long time to give himself an enema, he pulled out the anal plug when he couldn't stand it, and then cleaned the flower hole in the same way.

But the cervix is not open, and water can only wash away the semen remaining in the vagina.

After hastily rinsing his body, Yunchi wrapped a bath towel around his body and walked out.

"Washed clean?" Xia Yu asked.

Yunchi nodded.

"Wait for me on the bed." Xia Yu said, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Xia Yu didn't say to go to that bed, last night was on Xia Yu's bed, tonight...

He has been here for the past few days, but he hasn't slept in his own bed yet.

Yunchi thought for a while, and climbed onto his bed without any further hesitation. He didn't wear any clothes, and he would take them off later anyway.

[You can buy small props to increase the fun with NPCs. ] The system, which had been silent for a long time, suddenly made a proposal.

Yunchi: "Shut up."

He has no points, no points at all, don't try to trick him into paying on credit in the mall!

【Okay, please call me when you need it. 】

After getting rid of the somewhat annoying system, Yunchi was a little cold wrapped in a bath towel, so he threw away the bath towel and wrapped it in a small quilt.

When Xia Yu came out, she saw only one head exposed, looking timidly at Yunchi.

Yunchi's skin is fair, and after taking a bath, his face turns red. His eyes are rolling, and when he looks at people, he is full of innocence. But the appearance of being pressed down and begging for mercy is more alluring.

"Do it on Xiaochi's bed today?" Xia Yu didn't care, and climbed up the ladder to Yunchi's bed.

Wrapped in a quilt, Yunchi moved to the side to make room for Xia Yu.

"Does Xiaochi remember what he promised me?"

Yunchi was puzzled.

In the next second, the quilt on his body was torn off, and there were many happy marks on his body, which were left by Xia Yu and Ying Zhu, making his fair skin a mess.

Yunchi was looking forward to what was going to happen next, the little cock hardened under Xia Yu's sight, and the newly grown flower hole shrank a little, spitting out a mouthful of lewd water mixed with semen.