11 Fucked into the uterus and ejaculated, the pussy hole was fucked to cum

front page
11 Fucked into the uterus and ejaculated, the pussy hole was fucked to cum
search
11 Fucked into the uterus and ejaculated, the pussy hole was fucked to cum
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
11

After Ying Zhu's dick was pulled out, it didn't soften, and he stuck it half-hardly on Yunchi's lower body, and rubbed it, making his lower body covered with semen.

Ying Zhu kissed his hair, and said softly, "Xiaochi is going to class soon."

Yunchi barely heard the word "class", and regained some consciousness.

He is like this in the small dark room, do he still have to go to class! His teammates were only locked up for two hours without wearing school uniforms, and he was just sleeping in class, so why was he locked up for almost a day! It doesn't make sense at all.

Yunchi slandered in his heart, remembering that he was still in the game, and behind him was the game NPC, and he hadn't found out the news yet.

Yunchi moved his body and felt more semen flowing out. His body was sticky and uncomfortable, so he leaned against Yingzhu's arms delicately and refused to move.

"Did you do this to everyone who entered the small dark room?" Yunchi's voice was muffled, and he was a little tired.

Hearing this, Ying Zhu raised his voice a little, and the joy in his tone could not be concealed: "Is Xiao Chi jealous? Others are not as good at seductive as Xiao Chi, I only did it to Xiao Chi."

Yunchi didn't really believe his words, he came to inquire about the news, so he continued to ask: "I heard that someone often enters the small dark room, is it because of you?"

"Xiao Chi is just jealous." Ying Zhu didn't answer.

He let Yunchi rest for a while, and then his fingers quietly touched Yunchi's flower hole. The flower hole was loved by his fingers before, and he still remembered the wonderful taste, so he swallowed his finger without any hindrance.

The newly grown flower acupoint is much more sensitive than the chrysanthemum acupoint, Yunchi's body is stiff, and his voice is much softer: "I still have to go to class, don't you want it?"

"It's still early." Ying Zhu said vaguely.

Yun Chi almost jumped up and hit someone, he was the one who said that the class was about to start, and now he was the one who said it was still early, why are all the NPCs talking so contradictory!

And he has already paid the price of his body, this person still refuses to tell him who is the one who often enters the small dark room.

"Let me fuck again, I will tell Xiaochi what Xiaochi wants to know."

Reason told Yunchi that he shouldn't believe what he said, and what a man said once was always nonsense, but when he thought that he would have to go to class later, Yunchi believed what Ying Zhu said.

Ying Zhu's target this time was obviously the newly grown organ, which was soft and red and swallowed two fingers.

The fingers entered a very deep place, circling around the flower heart, hitting the flower heart heavily from time to time, causing the flower hole to spit out more lewd water.

Ying Zhu's hands were already wet, and they were covered with lewd water flowing from the flower hole in Yunchi.

There was still semen flowing out of the asshole, and it also got on Ying Zhu's hand, and the whole lower body was a mess.

"The third finger." Ying Zhu whispered in Yunchi's ear.

"Hmm..." Yunchi groaned, a third finger was probing at the acupuncture point that was filled with two fingers, and it was forced in through the narrow gap.