07 Fucked to ejaculate and ejaculate

front page
07 Fucked to ejaculate and ejaculate
search
07 Fucked to ejaculate and ejaculate
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Yunchi moved sideways for a while, then stopped there panting.

The position of the cock was very deep, and even though a portion had come out, Yunchi still felt that his body was stuffed to the brim, all because his cock was too big.

He rested for a while, then moved slowly again, Liu Yubai's hardened cock and hard glans slowly scraped against the wall of the flesh, besides the pain caused by the swelling, there was also the itch and dissatisfaction of being treated like this.

He resisted not to swallow the cock again, and spat out the cock little by little. The glans rubbed against the already swollen prostate, Yunchi couldn't help shaking, he quickly covered his mouth to keep from screaming, the dick in front of him tremblingly shot some clear fluid, he shot many times yesterday, his eyes hurt a little , nothing can come out.

On the contrary, a special impulse kept pouring into the brain, and Yunchi shrank quickly in fright, and his flesh gripped the cock tightly.

As the cock was pulled out, the blocked semen also slowly flowed out, making the wall of the meat itchy, causing the pussy to wrap the cock tightly, sucking, trying to push the cock hard to relieve the itching.

Yunchi endured it, covered his mouth with his hands, tears leaked from the corners of his eyes, and tried not to cry out.

"The lady was so enthusiastic early in the morning, which made my husband a little overwhelmed." Liu Yu held Yunchi's waist and abdomen with her white hands, and pulled the man towards her. The cock was pushed in hard, and the semen was about to flow out were squeezed in together.

The big hand was pressing on his swollen stomach, the stomach contained an unknown amount of semen, and the urge to urinate became more obvious. Yunchi was trembling, trying to resist the urge to urinate, and his back hole contracted so much that he tightly entangled the penetrating cock.

"Ah—I can't ejaculate anymore, I'm about to pee..." Yun Chi didn't continue to cover his mouth, and cried out loudly.

Liu Yubai's eyes lit up, and he pressed Yunchi's lower abdomen harder, and fucked deeply every time.

The desire to urinate became more and more violent, Yunchi moaned loudly and shivered.

The lower abdomen was pressed by Liu Yubai's hand, and the back hole was eating the big guy who had stayed in it all night. The small cock was raised high, and what was going to come out was not semen, but urine.

"Why are you holding back, lady? Don't you want to pee?" Liu Yubai whispered.

Yun Chi shook his head, being fucked by Liu Yubai until his whole body trembled, he kept orgasming, and tried not to relax, as soon as he relaxed, he could pee out, he couldn't do such a shameful thing in front of others.

"Shoot."

"No... slow down! Stop fucking!" Yunchi screamed.

Liu Yubai's movements became faster and faster, reaching the deepest point every time. When the cock came out, some semen was brought out, making Yunchi's little ass sticky, and more semen was trapped inside. , cannot be discharged.

The swollen feeling of being full of semen, the excretion feeling that the bladder is full of urine, and the pleasure from the pussy behind her, constantly attack Yunchi's brain.

"My lady is always lying. She clearly said she wanted to piss. Why haven't you seen anything come out yet? Could this thing be okay?" Liu Yubai stretched out his hand to caress the hard cock, and stroked it a few times.

The intense pleasure hit the brain directly, Yunchi couldn't hold on any longer, screamed and urinated.

Urine was spilled all over the bed, as well as his body, his back hole could not be contracted, the intense pleasure made Yunchi speechless, semen flowed out from his bright red lips, his eyes were lifeless, and his whole body was completely fucked up.

Liu Yubai's manipulation was even faster, and after a few thrusts, the glans broke into the opening of the colon, causing Yunchi's body to tremble. He landed in the deepest part of the cunt and came out.

After Yunchi urinated, the swelling in his stomach didn't go away, on the contrary, it became even more bloated due to the injection of semen.

The pleasure of excretion did not disappear, and Yunchi was brought up to another peak by Liu Yubai again, his eyes turned black, and he actually passed out.

After Liu Yubai finished ejaculating, his cock was deeply buried inside and became semi-soft, so he reluctantly pulled it out.

The nose is full of the smell of the beauty in his arms, and the beauty's breath is long, even if he fiddles with it, there is no reaction.

The cock that had been buried all night was slowly pulled out. When the glans head left the hole, the little hole was very reluctant to part with it and made an ambiguous "boo" sound.

The meat hole could not be closed, revealing a hole the size of a fingertip, retracting and shrinking, and slowly spit out the semen.

The pussy that was fucked so red and swollen spit out white semen, a very lewd scene.

Liu Yubai licked his lips, put his hands on Yunchi's still bulging belly, and pressed hard, the body under his hands trembled violently, a large amount of semen flowed out, and the pink ass was stained with concentrated semen.

Yunchi was not awake, and the comfort of excreting made him make a comfortable sound of "humming".

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
Teach perverts to be dogs (mainly attack fast travel)
Porn Compilation
downburst
Husband who married casually wants to fuck me every day (bisexual high H)
Developed by the enemy
[Total/Attack] Every world is slept by the protagonist (fast time travel)
Recently updated novel
Rebirth, training crazy, criticizes attack and gets fucked
Imprisoner/Prisoner
knead bone into jade
Collect all the spring mountains
Dragon and Snake Turning the Clouds
Princess Hua Zhao
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop