prologue

You work at a local Publix as a cashier, it was tiring because most customers are mean to you, and your coworkers don't like you. A lady her kid move there cart to you, she looks you up and down before whispering something to her kid. She puts her groceries on the conveyor belt as you scan them.

"do you ever wish you had become something other than a cashier?" The lady asked in a polite manner there was no sense of malice in her voice, but the question made you want to choke her, but you didn't and instead ignored her.

"dear son Alex why don't you get yourself a candy" she says to her kid.

"mama I'm a girl remember I'm trans" her kid says to her mom. You then feel bad excepting a homophobic slur.

"right sorry my dear daughter" the woman apologizes to her daughter making you smile. She wasn't exactly trying to be rude to you but at least she excepted her trans daughter. Her kid picked out a Hershey bar, her mom let her get two because she felt bad. Once you scan her items she surprisingly said thank you. It want something you were used to.

"Y/N"

A familiar voice yelled out it was full of malice and hate. You turn to see your boss, he was mean and old more importantly he hates you, he hasn't fired you because he had nobody to fill the position or willing to work tremendously long hours.

"your fired, everyone constantly says they hate you because you're quiet, get out" he says smiling for the first time you've seen at least.

"wh-what! You can't fire me because I'm quiet!" You say loud enough to get your point across without causing a ruckus.

"I can and I did, now leave before I call security" your boss says motioning to the door. You sigh and leave.

—Time skip—

you had just gotten home and flopped down onto your bed, you lived in a small apartment it was barely livable, but it was cheap. The people who owned the building understood your situation and gave a few extra weeks before your rent was due. You look at your computer, before getting up and searching for jobs, you eventually found a job it had good pay and you qualified for it, specifically because there were no qualifications. It was a job working for Freddy Fazbear's MEGA Pizzaplex as a daycare attendant helper, you call the number.

"hello you've reached Freddy Fazbear's MEGA Pizzaplex this is Geoff how may I assist you" he sounds tired and done with life.

"Hi.. I'm calling about the job opening" you reply

"which one? And what's your name" Geoff asks

"I'm Y/N L/N, and The daycare helper..." you say feeling nervous and it was showing in your voice.

"You're hired! No take backs!!" Geoff yells into the phone before immediately hanging up. That did not give you any reassurance, you sit there in shock of a moment realizing you had just been hired without an interview.

"what the..." you say to yourself.