day one

You approach the doors to the Pizzaplex, you were told where to go and told to sign a legal disclaimer that makes them not responsible for anything that might happen to you. It didn't help calm your nerves. You now stand in front of the large fantasy style doors. You slowly open them, and walk inside. You turn to the security desk and sit down. The desk was dusty it was clear that nobody had sat here in a while. You turned on the computer and logged in, you were told to read the security information.

'Fazbear is not responsible for theft, injury or death. If you are harmed on the job you are allowed to take a paid personal leave the length is determined by severity of the injury. All workers get a 15% discount on all products as well as a free lunch every day. Paid vacation is only offered if a form is filed out.'

none of the document has made you feel better except the lunch part if you had known you wouldn't have brought your own food from home. You had started bending your fingers, pulling them and forcing them into uncomfortable positions. It was a nervous habit.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Voice asked you from behind. You whip around and yelp, when you find a large animatronic with a Sun head, billowy pants with yellow and red stripes standing over you. It startled you and you fell out of your chair. Then it picked you up and scanned you.

"scan complete.. your Y/N my brand new forever friend" it yells as it pulls you into a tight hug. It squeezes and squeezes you can't breathe. Suddenly it loosens up and you gasp.

"Sorry 'bout that I get so excited sometimes, I'm Sunrise but most call me Sun" Sun says as he sets you down. "And your my little helper and I shall call you morning star"

"What..." you whispered so quietly that Sun didn't hear you. Sun picks you back up and carries you around.

"it's this fun? Of COURSE it is" he giggles, you remember being told that there was a glitch in his programming that caused him to put emphasis or yell certain words. Suddenly he pulls you really close and makes a thinking face. Being that close to anyone made you blush.

"are you broken? You're not talking" Sun says. You've always been quiet and shy.

"N-no" you stuttered. You're so confused it was like it was a really person.

"Wonderful now lets you back to your desk" Sun says. Despite you telling him you could walk. He sets you down at your desk and gets the daycare ready. You hadn't needed to do anything yet and it seemed like the daycare functions perfectly without humans, why are you here? You ask yourself and kids run in.