Files

"Hey I've got a joke, how does the Moon cut its hair?" Moon asks giving you a jab in the sides.

"I don't know how" you ask.

"eclipse it" Moon says staring at you.

"that was stupid" you laugh. Moon grins at you before randomly bringing you to his part of his and Sun's shared room.

"Hey guess what" Moon says placing you on his bed.

"what?" You ask as Moon sits next to you.

"I love you" Moon says pulling you into a surprise hug like Sun does. You both sit like that before Moon lays down with your head on his chest. You get comfortable, but you freeze. You could hear a heart beat in Moon's chest.

"what's wrong, are you sleepy or feeling sick?" Moon asks.

"you have a heart beat!?" You yell confused.

"yes that was added a while ago, Sun picks up children a lot so we were given a device that simulates a heart beat, it speeds up when we've been running or scared, it think maintenance is working on something that is like breathing." Moon explains. After a few hours you need to leave, you would've spent the night but you have to feed your cat. You end up heading over to parts and service to collect some Files on Sun and Moon, you told the one maintenance worker there at the moment that you wanted 'to make sure you knew everything about the way they function'. On the drive home you were a tad bit nervous that somehow Sun and Moon would find out and be creeped out by you. Your drive ends and you gather your things before going inside. You spread all the files you had tan out on a table. You find the one with the latest date in it and open it.

'Prototype number 21 Sun and Moon was tested and functional a few adjustments to grip strength, volume control, personality and joints are needed. The sun personality proved to be loud and energetic, as well as not knowing how to react to children that weren't interested in playing, and stared at a toddler having a temper tantrum for a while. The Moon personality was slightly aggressive with the children and broke things when children wouldn't sleep, many children were frightened. Moon personality also bit me'

you stare at the first part of the file for a long time before continuing to the next.

'Sun and Moon test two- Sun personality did something that resembled a toddler having a temper tantrum when a child wouldn't play with him before curling up in the corner not talking. Moon personality less violent, but it talks to its self, and got into an argument. Scared children '

you flip to the next page of the file.

'upon further inspection it was discovered that the Sun and Moon personality were to separate entities and were aware of the other's existence and have communicated with the other. The Sun personality has stated getting curious and asking lots of questions, the Moon personality has begun to get agitated when workers try to make it do something'

'Daycare attendant was officially the animatronic in charge the of daycare. The Sun personality when put in charge of a larger group of kids was happy and excited and would be grabby with the smaller kids. The Moon personality kept its distance mimicking the behavior of a scared child.'

That was the end of the first file. You grab the next file and open it.

'Daycare attendant had an encounter with a child with abusive parents, Sun personality reacted negatively and kept the child close. Moon personality was in control when abusive parents showed up and reacted violently, it broke things and hurt the parents forcing them to leave without their child'

'daycare attendant was put into parts And service after the incident, the Moon personality didn't have a proper protocol to deal with abusive parents, so instead it had copied the parents. Upon further investigation it was discovered that the daycare attendant's were coping things that it saw others do. The attendant is doing something the other animatronics hadn't it was learning'