✨1000 read special✨ (Human AU)

A/N: Hello everyone thank you so much for all the support and Attention this has gotten. I never thought this would get as much attention as it did. Thank you all So much you're amazing. (P.s I know I'm a little late/ it wouldn't let me put both pictures in but there's a little over 1000 reads)

You Waltz out the daycare with your to favorite Twins Sammy(Sun) and Michael(Moon). The Pizzaplex is closed and you walk back to your shared apartment.

"Who knows what tonight will hold? Let's maybe get dinner later! it'll be fun! Oh and ride a rollercoaster oh it'll be so fun!!" Sammy yells exited.

"Now why on earth would we do that, there's way to many people let's sit and do nothing." Michael says fixing his glasses, and readjusting his baseball hat. Sammy and Michael argue on what to do for a while.

"how about we watch a movie and order Chinese food?" You recommend to make them stop fighting. You all discuss what you want, as you place the order. Sammy lays his head on your leg and Michael lays his head on the other. Sammy and Michael couldn't decide on a movie so you ended up picking one. You ended up picking a movie called 'the Meg' because you heard it was good. The Chinese food arrived and the three of you watch the movie. Sun got scared and clung onto your arm about 15 minutes in. By the time you all were done eating the movie was over and Sammy and Michael were asleep. You struggled to carry them back to their room, they share a room that was separated by tape and decorated differently in each side, the right was Michales and the left side was Sammy's. You eventually got them both in bed. You walk over to your room and fall asleep.

-a few hours later-

You wake up to a rustling and something grabbing you on each side. You open your eyes to find none other than your favorite Twins Sammy and Michael. Sammy smiles as you notice him a and Michael just blushes and buries his head into your side. You hug them both, and all is well for the night.