Cats

Hello everyone sorry for not updating in a while my Phone broke and I couldn't type, I finally got it fixed

———————————

You were driving back home thinking about Sun's confession. When you had woken up he had been cuddling you. Once you arrived home you sat on your bed life was amazing right now. Your bed was soft and comfy, you turn your head, and found that a hairless cat(in case you're allergic) sitting in your window sill. It somehow managed to get in your house while you were away. The cat walks up so you, lays down next to you and rubs its head on your arm. The cat seems friendly and you consider keeping it.

Timeskip

You took the cat to the vet and it was determined to be a stray. You end up keeping the cat because the pay you received at the Pizzaplex was good. You bought some cat food and other various things a cat would need. You got home and set up everything for the cat. It immediately lays on the bed you got it. You put some food in its bowl because it was most likely hungry. It was a crazy day, Sun confessed feeling for you, you now have a cat. You sit up and see a notification on your computer. You check the email.

'dear S.T.A.F.F the Pizzaplex maintenance tunnels have flooded the entire Pizzaplex will be closed down for a week and all S.T.A.F.F will be on reduced pay temporarily, along with a few providing emotional support to the animatronics.'

Well that was great. You now have reduced pay the day you got a cat because you had good pay. Ironic isn't it. Your cat meows and jumps onto your desk. It wanted attention and you delivered. You come to the realization you hadn't yet named it.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N

I know I already said this but I still feel bad, my phone broke. I hope you enjoyed this chapter another will be released next week. Also if you have a suggestion for what you would like the cat to be named you can leave a suggestion.