Christmas special

You walk into the daycare setting your two boxes down by the door, before Sun runs up to you.

"Merry Christmas Y/n!!" Sun tells picking you up. Sun gives you lots of kisses, before running off.

"sunny where are you going?" You ask following after him. Sun comes back with a present for you.

"this is from me! I think Moony got you one to" sun squeals "open it! Open it!" Sun gets all excited as you open the box, it had a hand made necklace in it. It was a clear string with plastic beads and a few animatronic beads that fazbear produces.

"do ya like it?!" Sun asks unable to control his volume.

"yes Sunny I love it" you tell Sun giving him a kiss on the cheek. Sun hugs you wrapping his legs around you. You both stay like that before Sun turns off the light so Moon can see you.

"As Sun told you I also got you a gift" Moon says. moon says getting a really big box from behind the security desk. Moon bands you the box and waits for you to open it with a smug grin, and when you open it you find another box, instead that was another box, and inside that was another box, 9 boxes later you found a Mr, hippo magnet.

"Stole it from the gift shop in the lobby" Moon brags.

"thank you moon" you laugh. You had gotten Sun and Moon something as well. For Sun you got a box of Plushies because he gets lonely when everybody leaves, for Moo. You got new pillows and blankets. You give Moon his gift.

"oh giving gifts are we?" Moon teases. When he opened it he got all flustered, he loves it but he'll never tell you that. You turn the light back on to give Sun his gift.

"I got a gift for you sunny," you say picking up Suns box.

"REALLY!! Nobody EVER gets us gifts!" Sun says all excited, as he opens his gift.

"AW! Thank you Morningstar!" Sun say's giving you a hug. You hug him back as the snow fell outside.