home at last

You lay on your bed, you think about your day. Once you had gotten to the part of your day Sun and Moon you had butterflies in your stomach. You quickly sit up your face feels hot. You drink some water and sit down at your desk, you open your computer and find and email.

'Hello Y/N! Welcome to the FazBear family. During a routine check up on the daycare attendant, Sun wouldn't stop talking about you! He and Moon have already grown fond of you and more parents are leaving their kids in the daycare. Keep up the good work Y/N. (P.S the we added a new security feature and the ability to change expressions to the daycare attendant if anything seems off about the attendant send an email to parts and service)'

you are interested in seeing this new feature, you think about why Sun and Moon would need to make different expressions. You then get to the thought that Sun and Moon might be able to open their mouth now. You don't know about the kids but you found it uneasy when they spoke without opening their mouth. It would probably be better like that. You get up and walk over to the kitchen, you open your fridge door. There was nothing you found particularly appetizing so you just made a sandwich. While you were eating you found yourself thinking about Sun and Moon. Sun from what you had gathered from your first day was clingy, Moon seemed to just want to tease. You wonder why the daycare worker before you quit and why the position was open for so long. You decide to ponder it more in the morning. You walk back into your bedroom and plop down on your bed.

Your back in the daycare it feels off, you walk out to the center when Sun pounces down onto your back pinning you to the ground. "Hiya, morning star" he says. His mouth didn't open, from the email you got you through it was supposed to. Before you know it he's in your face pressing his forehead against yours slowly moving closer.

You sit up in bed quickly. Your face is bright red and there are butterflies in your stomach. 'I don't like it it's just a robot.. right' you think to yourself.