Naptime

As kids flood in your left thinking, the animatronic referred to you as his 'forever friend'. Maybe he's just lonely and wants a friend, you can't say you blame him. You had started bending your finger's again when someone grabs your wrists it was Sun.

"Stop that, your gonna break your fingers just get a fidget toy" Sun lectures with a little pout at the end "after all I don't want my morning start getting hurt"

"s-sorry" you say weakly as Sun lets you go and pats your head before returning to the children. Some kids look at you some whisper. It made sense your something new people haven't seen before. You can't say love it though, you start twiddling your thumbs.

"Are you nervous?" Sun asks, you have no clue how he keeps sneaking up on you he's wearing Bells. You slowly nod in response to him

"Don't be, you're doing a great job." Sun says even though you haven't done anything. Sun returns to the kids, it was really loud because everyone was playing tag. Sun is being silly and you think it's cute.

—Time skip—

"Nap time everyone" Sun shouts, earning a few 'yays' and 'boos'. Sun starts putting out sleeping, the sleepy time candies that are on the posters everywhere and blankets for the kids. Once he finishes he skips over to you.

"It's nap time" Sun says patting your head.

"I know I heard you say it" you reply.

"Just makein' sure, also Moonie has this rule that everyone has to sleep during nap time so he might make you" Sun says. Before you can ask who Moon was he turned the lights off. His ray went into his head, his yellow and red was replaced with navy blue, he pulled a hat out of his chest cavity and his eyes turned a bright glowing red. It was kinda scary.

"hello there.. your Y/N.." the animatronic says "I'm Moondrop but you can call me Moon" he says with a giggle that made you blush a little. Moon suddenly grabs your hand scaring you before leading you over to the sleeping bags.

"There aren't any big enough for you" Moon says with an annoyed grunt.

"I don't need to nap it's fine" you say not wanting to take a nap.

"How about you just sleep on my lap instead?" Moon says it was more of a demand than a question.

"wha-what?" You stutter out as Moon sits down while holding onto your wrist. Moon doesn't say anything but instead pulls you onto his lap, he pulls a blanket on you.

"there all nice and cozy" Moon says patting your head. Some kids give jealous looks your way, they probably want to sleep in Moons lap.

"Now I have a wonderful story for you all" Moon says pulling a Pete the cat book from who knows where, he strokes your head as he reads. Eventually you fall asleep.

Your home it was late something feels off but you can't tell what it is. You wander around your apartment trying to figure out what it is. Eventually you stumble across two plushies one was of Sun the other of Moon each was holding one of their candies. You hadn't eaten one of the moondrop candies when they were given out, and you hadn't even seen the sundrop candies. Everything starts feeling fussy and your entire body hurts. You hear someone whispering "starlight?" Over and over again. Then you wake up.

"huh?" You mumble half awake.

"Did you have a nightmare? I thought only kids had those." Moon teases. you look around all the kids were. Suddenly you're forced onto the ground, and Moon lays on top of you. He was lighter than you thought he'd be.

"Let's play a game, how about hide and seek!" Moon asks, without waiting for a reply he places you on the ground before turning around and counting. You take this as a chance to get back to your desk. You make it back to your desk before Moon finishes counting. He stalks around looking under things but not looking at the security desk, then he looks in the play structures getting more frantic as time passes.

—Time skip—

Nap time has ended you turned the lights on and Sun came skipping to the desk.

"Hello Morning star! Moonie told me you had a nightmare and that he scared you away" Sun say's picking you up.

"no Moon just wanted to play hide and seek, so I hid" you say, the nervousness that was once in your voice was gone, Sun took notice immediately. Sun holds you for a moment the little LED lights in his cheeks light up for a bit making them a dim red. He puts you down and is quick to return to the kids without a word, you hadn't noticed your own red cheeks.

—Time skip—

you finally arrive home from over an hour of traffic. Your lunch had been terrible, but Sun had offered to get you a snack from the cart. Overall it wasn't a terrible first day.