wisdom and understanding

EPISODE 3- FRIDAY NIGHT BITES

Damon was back, Vicki was almost killed, a comet passed over mystic falls, and Valentina had a chemistry test she didn't study for. All of the above were circling her mind relentlessly that morning walking to school. She had to walk alone because Caroline hadn't texted her back all night.

"Hey Elena, Bonnie. Has Caroline texted you?" She asked them about her friend. Receiving a chorus of nos and questions, "This can only mean one thing, she got a fling." Val said rolling her eyes.

"Hello, Elena." Stefan said walking towards the girls. "Morning, Bonnie, Valentina."

"Hey, um, we gotta find Caroline." Bonnie excused dragging Val with her.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do Elena. Actually no, the opposite don't do anything I would do." Val said shouting at her friend whilst walking off.

She had managed to get into History on time that day. "What do those numbers mean Bonnie?" She asked, without even looking up. She felt Bonnies aura going crazy and it was screaming the same numbers. Bonnie didn't know how much she was irritating Val, obviously, but she was, immensely.

"Oh, I, I don't know. I just keep seeing them everywhere." Bonnie whispered back.

"Miss Flores, Pearl harbour?" The teacher asked catching her and Bonnie talking.

"We'll figure them out Bon. Oh what?" She said spinning around, causing the class to laugh.

"Pearl harbour?" He demanded.

"1941, right anyways." She answered spinning round to talk to Bonnie again.

"December 7th." Stefan added from the other side of class.

"Try hard." She said under her breath.

"Thank you for that, miss Flores." The teacher said glaring at both Val and Stefan.

"Of course, anytime sir." She winked, smiling to herself.

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin Wall." He said. Causing her to frown.

"1989. It appears me and Stefan are good with dates." She said, annoyed by his pestering.

"Ok Valentina. Keep to the year then shall we? Civil Rights Act." He continued.

"1964." She answered.

"Stefan, JFK assassination." He said turning to Stefan.

"1963." He replied easily.

"Martin Luther King." He said.

"68, you sure love the 60s." She said causing small laughs from the class.

"Lincoln." He said. Not stopping.

"1865." Stefan said.

"Roe V. Wade?" He tried.

"1973." Val answered.

"Brown v. Board?" He questioned.

"1954." Stefan answered. This was becoming all too easy for them.

"The battle of Gettysburg." He said.

"1863." She said trying to hide her smirk.

"Korean War." He said.

"1950 to 1953." Stefan answered.

"Ha! It ended in 52. But I'll give another to see if you can redeem yourself. The Salem Witch trials." He said laughing walking back to his desk.

"February 1692 and May 1693 and he's right, sir, it's 53." Valentina said, without even having to speak. She was sort of stuck in a trance.

"Correct Valentina, but somebody look it up!" She didn't even hear him say her name.