Not allow evil

E21- ISOBEL

"I have to help Caroline make a Miss Mystic float for Founder's Day Parade." Valentina said into her phone, trying to find her jacket. "Otherwise I get storm Caroline. But I wanted to check in on my favourite Salvatore."

"Well, I'm doing great. Thanks for asking." Damon replied cockily.

"How can that big head of yours fit through any door? I meant Stefan." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, him? Oh, he's- he's terrible." Damon replied.

"What's the matter, now?" She asked.

"He's just back to boring, strait-laced, off the junk. Elena successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality." Damon explained.

"You're the one you helped her." She sang.

"I hate myself." He retorted, mimicking her voice.

"I gotta go. I'm late." She said, about to hang up.

"Have fun with the Mystic Queen. I know I did." Damon replied.

"You're a dick." She scoffed.

"Alright, Care, show us." Val said, referring to her and Bonnie.

"Let's reference last year's Miss Mystic Float." Caroline suggested. "This is what they did last year." She spun her laptop round showing them the brightly coloured float. "And it's exactly what we don't want to do."

"Ew." Bonnie said.

"Yeah." Caroline agreed.

"Okay. So, what are we doing?" Val asked.

"Southern classic elegance." Caroline said.

"Gone with the wind?" Bonnie deadpanned.

"How'd you know?" Caroline asked shocked.

"You channel Scarlett daily." Bonnie answered.

"It's true." Val nodded.

Caroline sighed before agreeing. "Val doesn't even have to channel, she just is. Anyways, where's Elena? She's supposed to be helping."

"I don't know." Bonnie shrugged, glancing at Val.

"Okay, what's the deal?" Caroline asked.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked.

"Don't play dumb. You, Elena and maybe Val are fighting, spill." Caroline demanded.

"It's nothing." Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"It's not nothing. You know, this whole float is supposed to be about friends creating something together and everyone is fighting. Matt and Tyler hate each other. You and Elena are on the guts. I just- I don't like it." Caroline ranted. "And I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong."

"I can't talk about it, Caroline, I'm sorry." Bonnie apologised, Val looked away guiltily.

Although she knew in about 5 years she would have to leave the town after not aging, it would be suspicious. She stupidly made friends. She made friends with a girl just like her. Bonnie.