those who hate peace

EP 14- FOOL ME ONCE

The day was bright. The birds were chirping. Valentina Flores was feeling brighter by the minute. Of course, those minutes never do last long in Mystic Falls.

The reason she knew this is because when she spun over in her bed to check her phone she saw about 50 messages and voicemails from non other then Stefan Salvatore.

The minutes of peace were ruined. Her day was no longer bright it was cloudy, perhaps about to rain. The birds now seemed to annoy her more than before.

She opened the messages seeing something about Elena and Anna. She didn't know an Anna, she didn't care too much about Elena. But she decided to answer the incoming call. "Val, you answered thank god."

"Piss off." She said clambering out of her bed.

"Elena's been taken." He ignored her.

"Cool, why are you calling me and not her second lover?" She said, hinting at Damon.

"Shut up, Val." Stefan said. "Just, please, get here now." He pleaded with her. She rolled her eyes lifting up a top to her chest.

"Fine." She said, hanging up. "Lola! Where's that red shirt?" She yelled down the stairs.

"In the washing!" She yelled back up.

"Fuck." She muttered. "I suppose this will do." She said, rearranging her outfit. Before she could even set foot out the door she received a text from Caroline about Dukes party. She ignored it, hoping Caroline wouldn't kill her later.

When she walked in the Salvatore house she saw Stefan on the phone. "Elena, are you okay? I can get it." He hung up.

"Go ahead. Grovel again." Damon said, Val walked up the stairs.

"What do you need?" She squinted.

"Emily's grimoire, Damon has it." Stefan explained.

"What? When? Why didn't anyone tell me?" She demanded.

"Calm down bitchy witch. Anna has Bonnie, a witch, but not the book. We have a witch and the book." Damon smirked.

"I'm not helping you release vampires and Katherine, Damon." She said. "Also, I'm not a Bennet it won't work." She lied, it probably could if she tried enough. He just walked away still smirking. She just looked back at Stefan.

"Come on, we've got to save Elena and Bonnie." Stefan said. They walked to a house which felt odd. "Bonnies grandma should know where they are."

"Bonnies grandma? Yeah. I better stay here. She won't help if she sees me." She shrugged, Stefan just looked at the girl before knocking on Grams door.

"I'm kicking the door open." Val said, as her and Stefan arrived at the motels.

"You don't have to, Val." Stefan said.

"But I want to, so I will." She said, walking towards the door and kicking it. It shot open, the man inside started shouting in fear.

Stefan walked in opening the curtain. "Stefan!" Elena said in joy.

"And Val." Valentina said, annoyed. "Get outside." She pointed, making Both of them run out quickly.

"When the sun goes down, leave town. If I ever see you again, she will kill you." Stefan threatened pointing to Valentina, who waved.

After they left they went back to Grams' house, again Val decided to stay outside. "Val! We're opening the tomb." Stefan said walking out.

"No! Why?" She yelled.