Only one recieves the prize

E19- MISS MYSTIC FALLS

She didn't go into school the previous week as she was still trying to make sure Elizabeth wouldn't come back without Val giving permission first. She read and read her journals to find a way to deter the which for longer. She also wasn't invited to the founders ball, which annoyed her.

When she arrived at school she noticed an all to familiar red car. "Stefan." She whispered to herself. She wondered over seeing him open the boot revealing far too many blood bags for a vegetarian vampire. She stood in shock, eventually walking off to her lesson.

"Okay... This week, we're gonna set aside our curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day. The community leaders feel that's more important than World War II. But, hey, what do I know?" Alaric said, glancing over at the door as Bonnie walked in.

"Sorry, I'm late." Bonnie said, apologetically.

"Looks like we will be at full occupancy." Alaric stated. "Welcome home, Bonnie. Right, Founders Day. What does it mean to have a Founder's Day? Well, if you turn your attention to this exquisite diorama over here that I spent all night painstakingly making." The lesson flew by, so Val took her phone out quickly informing Damon of Stefan's recent visits to blood banks.

"Valentina!" She heard, almost dropping her phone.

"Caroline!" She spun round.

"Bonnie's back!" Caroline grinned, grabbing her hand to pull her away.

"Yes I know." Val nodded.

"Bonnie! Bonnie, thank God you're home." Caroline yelled hugging her tightly. "I know we talked every day. I missed you."

"Hey Bon." Val said, slowly wrapping her hands around the girl.

"How are you doing?" Caroline asked.

"Better. It's better, you know?" Bonnie responded. "Glad to be back. And I'm trying to keep myself busy."

"Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe confab needed, ASAP." Caroline smiled once more. "You need to help me and Val pick the perfect dress for the Founder's Court."

"What?" Val turned to her. "I never agreed..."

"The Founder's Court? Did I miss something?" Elena interrupted confused.

"The Founder's Court. You know, Miss Mystic Falls." Caroline answered. "Oh, and, Val you are doing it. They announced it today and you and I are both on it."

"When did I sign up for that?" Val asked.

"I did for you. Ages ago." Caroline shrugged.

"I'll need a date." She groaned. "Elena, you wouldn't mind me borrowing your boyfriend would you?" She asked, she knew Stefan was a good dancer when it came to these types of dances. She also knew she could confront him.

"What about Tyler?" Elena questioned doubtful.

"What about Tyler?" Val asked, earning looks from all three girls. "He can't dance, he's not a gentleman, he's annoying, need I go on." She pestered.

"Fine." Elena smiled slightly. "I'll tell him tonight."

The next day she was called in for some stupid interview. "This year's queen will have special honour of taking centre stage at the 150th Founder's Day Gala. Before we crown our winner, we'd like to get to know a bit more about you." Carol explained to Val.