shed the blood of saints

EPISODE 11- BLOODLINES

She was driving home from the school when suddenly she crashed into some guy on the road knocking her out. When she finally came to she screamed seeing Damon's face, so good for avoiding him.

"Damon!" She said, trying to look around her.

"You look a bit stuck there Val." He said smirking.

"Yeah well help me out, I'll promise to stop trying to kill you." She said smiling.

"Right sure, put your hands on the roof." She did so. "Okay, 1..2..3." He said ripping the seatbelt off and grabbing her before she hurt herself more. "Are you okay? Anything hurt?" He asked, weirdly concerned for the girl.

"I'm alright." She said to him, still being held bridal style. "Alright put me down." She said. When he did she almost collapsed.

"Fading fast there, Valentina." Damon said catching her once again. "Val, look at me."

"This always happens when something bad is coming." She said to him with shaky breathes, before succumbing to the heavy temptation to fall asleep.

Usually she would simply try to heal herself and walk around normally, but the multiple head injuries didn't help. Her poor car, now she would need to buy, yet another one.

She was right though, every time something was coming she would have an accident of some sorts.

When she did finally wake up, she saw trees moving rapidly past her or she was moving rapidly past them. She looked over to make eye contact with Damon. "Morning." He smirked.

"Why?" She shrugged, not even bothering to try and escape.

"Because and we're in Georgia, that's gonna be your next question." He said turning back to the road.

"Georgia." She deadpanned.

"Seriously in Georgia. How are you feeling?" He then said.

"Great, I got my car flipped, major brain damage, got knocked out and now I'm in some jackasses car in Georgia." She smiled sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is not welcomed, I saved you Valentina." Damon said smirking.

"I also think I hit a man. Do you know who it was?" She added.

"No, but I want to." Damon said.

"I'm very bored. People will miss me. Obviously you don't know what its like, but there is such things as friends, who care, so pull over." She said to him.

"Ouch, how you wound me. I thought we were friends. You're so much kinder when you're asleep." Damon said rolling his eyes and pulling over.

She got out, feeling all the pain from the night before finally hit her. She stood against the car groaning in pain. Wafting her hand across herself to ease the pain with magic.

She felt Damon run towards her. She looked over at him. "I'm fine." She said. "Seriously, why do you want to do this?" Walking forward to release tension in her legs from sitting down for so long.
"Stop kidnapping me."

"Little bit melodramatic there, Val, don't you think?" He said looking up at her.

"You're not funny." She said shaking her head at his humour.

"Look you're in Georgia and I've found a cross on the way, I could make you agreeable." He said leaning back.

"You're a weirdo." Val replied, scanning her surroundings, she regretted telling him about her curse. She looked back at him, hearing her phone ring distracted her. "Where is it?" She said to him.