𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗗, 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗘, 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗫, 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯

" we all about the weed, smoke, and the kinky sex "
- Ice Cube

I blow the smoke out of my mouth, releasing all of the oxygen that was remaining in my body. I feel the stillness inside of me, everything stopping for a moment before the air enters me again.

I hear the soft sound of Jay taking a hit beside me, inhaling and letting it out in the room.

We sit on my bedroom floor, I don't even remember how we ended up here. But now we are both high out of our minds.

Keeping the back of my head pressed against the wall, I swing my gaze towards Jay, my best friend. Watching him place the blunt between his lips and slowly take it out, smoke clouding around his face.

"You know... you look really fine right now." I mutter at him.

A smile takes up his whole face, face wrinkling up in the cute way it always does when he smiles. "You're just saying things." he answers back.

"Nah, you really do look good." my tone turns more soft, his eyes match mine as he sees the seriousness on my face.

My body thinks before my mind does, wrapping my legs around his hips as I latch onto his lap. Staring deep into him, I know he want this when he puts the blunt out and his two hands on my ass.

I look his face up and down, from his lips back up to his eyes. I just go for it, crashing my lips up against his. His lips were so soft, my hand make it through his dreads and to the back of his head, pushing his head more into the kiss as it got heated.

I slowly rock my hips back and forth, grinding the friction between us making him want more. The rhythm of our kisses quicken, his tongue finding its way throughout my mouth.

Our lips break to catch air, but he doesn't last long. Attaching his lips to my sensitive neck, kissing and biting at my skin. Soft moans and whimpers escape my mouth as his mouth works fast.

We find our way up to the bed, quickly taking off each others clothing one by one. We stay in our underwear, his body moving against mine as our lips are crushed together.

His hands wander down to between my legs, they flutter with the cold touch of his hands. Going underneath my panties, he rubs circles on my clit making my hips lightly rise in the air. His fingers work slowly, trying to get me ready, not make me finish.

I finally have enough of this and drag off his boxers as he takes off my panties and bra. Both revealed to each other, but your lips connect together so quickly we don't get enough time to take each other in.

He turns me around, I'm met with the reflection of myself. My long mirror standing at the wall at the end of the bed, seeing myself and Jay behind me. We both stare at my body, before he quickly knocks my torso down.

My ass is straight up in the air right in front of him, he grabs my hip with one hand as he guides my legs apart with the other. Lining his tip up with my entrance, he slowly slides it in.

A gasp releases into the air from my mouth, the sudden feeling of his length inside of me makes me whimper. I've only ever fucked anyone twice, but they were never as big as he is.

He lets me have my time to adjust to his size, slowly thrusting his hips back and forth. I bury my head in the mattress below me as his pace quickens, my moans being muffled by the blankets so Jay can't hear me.

I feel a tug at my hair as he pulls my head up, forcing me to look in the mirror. "Look at what I'm doing to you." he says as his pace is painfully fast. His hand strikes my ass, slapping it hard as my body jerks back and forth.

I clench around his length as I feel myself getting closer to my climax. "I'm almost there." I manage to stutter out. His hand that isn't wrapped around my hair finds it's way to my neck, fastening it's strength around it forcing my body farther up giving more angles for him to thrust into me from.

I feel myself release around his cock, "Pull out already." I tell him.

"Nah, I wanna nut in you." I don't even argue with it, because I want him to. Soon enough I feel him release into me slowing down his hips as he rides his high before pulling out in one creamy mess.

"Fuck mami, we gotta be high together more often." he says before getting up to clean us both. But he doesn't clean much inside me, letting himself stay in me. Trust me I will be getting plan b, I ain't trying to have my best friends baby in me.

We both lay on the bed naked, my head lays on his bare chest while he lights another blunt. I just close my eyes and listen to the music blasting in the room.