𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗬, 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

" Eat her 'til she cry, call that 'whine and dine' "
- Lil Wayne

I jiggle open the doorknob, entering my apartment and dropping everything right at the door. I just got off of a 10 hour shift, it was only supposed to be 5 but boss made me work longer since someone called in sick.

I don't bother to walk all the way to my bed, plopping myself down right on the couch. My muscles finally relaxing after stressing for hours on end.

Heavy footsteps recede down the hallway, my boyfriend Kay picks up my feet, making room for him to sit on the couch, placing them on his lap.

"How was work ma?" he asks, taking off my shoes for me and throwing them on the ground. I lightly sigh as his thumbs press into my aching feet.

"Stressful, I hate having to deal with people for that long, I was about to lose my shit." I'm so tired that it took me so long to just get that one sentence out, taking breaks with every word that came out.

"I'm sorry mami, I know something that can cheer you up." he smirks at me, I roll my eyes at his cheeky expression.

"Kay, I'm too tired." I sigh as one of his hands edge it's way to my thigh. Getting closer by the second, rubbing my inner thigh tenderly, massaging the sore muscles that have been overworked.

He swipes a finger up my clothed slit, my sweatpants thick, but not thick enough that I don't get instantly wet by his action. I moan softly, arching my back slowly while his finger applies pressure to my clit.

"You too tired now?" he teases me, his raspy voice lowered into a whisper.

I shake my head, this is all I need after a long day, a moment of pleasure. "I need words mama." his voice echos through me as his finger forces harder on my clit making me whimper.

"I want you baby." I beg back, his smirk growing larger as he wins me over.

He scoops me off of the bed, carrying me to our bedroom to be more comfortable. Laying me back down on the bed, letting my muscles once again relax from their tense ways.

He hovers his body over top of me, pressing a loving kiss against my lips, making his way down my neck. Sucking my supple skin, his knee presses against my wetness making a soft moan pry out of my lips.

I softly grind my hips against him, trying to get some sort of pleasure instantly. He pins my hips down on the mattress, "I'll get there soon enough ma." he husks in my ear.

Taking sweat time on every inch of my skin, removing my top and bra from my torso. Kissing down between my rib cage, right above the waistband of my sweats. Sliding two fingers under the band and pulling them down off of me.

The only thing that remains on my body is my black laced panties, the crotch soaked from Kay's teasing actions. He rubs my clothed clit one last time, seeing how I disintegrate underneath his light touch, he can control me.

I squirm, wanting, needing more of him. "Please don't tease me Kay." I beg him. His long fingers push my panties away, giving him access to me. Plunging his tongue into my hole, his thumb rubbing circles on my clit.

My back begins to arch with the rhythm his tongue is licking all of me, "Don't run babygirl." he hums into my pussy making me whimper with the vibrations. His other hand presses down on my stomach, keeping my back settled on the mattress.

My hand lingers down to his head, gripping onto his hair for some stability as waves of pleasure continue through me. Kay could nearly cum his pants seeing me like this, he gets more pleasure from pleasing me than me giving him head.

Only sounds of slurping and moans fill the stuffy air, the whole thing giving me a state of euphoria. Then I feel the knot in my stomach, quickly tightening as I feel my climax getting closers, my moans get closer together and louder.

"I'm almost there." I mutter to him, trying to get it out as moans take over my body. My nails dig into the bedsheets beside me as my feelings overstimulate me, the pit in my stomach fades away as I leak all over Kay's tongue.

He slowly and lightly licks my slit up and down, soaking up all of my juices off my sensitive pussy with his long tongue. He climbs back up my body, planting a long passionate kiss on my mouth, sliding his tongue in forcing me to taste myself on him.

Breaking the kiss he wipes the thick tears that I didn't know where streaking down my face. I chuckle at them, Kay loves them, seeing that he has complete control over my body at all times, even at the point that I cry while he eats me out.