𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘣

" you used to call me on my cell phone. late night when you need my love. "
- Drake

Her phone rings beside her, vibrating the entire bed waking her from her state of slumber. Already annoyed with whoever is calling her at this hour, "Hello?" she asks in the phone.

It takes a few seconds for the person to finally respond, "Y/N?" she hears her best friend Dougie's voice squeak out. He sounds high to her, she rolls her eyes and tries to act like she's trying to humor the conversation.

"D, why are you calling me at 4am?" she complains to him, settling down in the blankets, finding the place she can go back to sleep when he finally hangs up.

"I missed you." he whines into the phone, his tone tingling how her spine. She hasn't seen him in a couple days, and they're usually inseparable.

"I miss you too." she whispers into the phone, a soft smile spreading across her face.

"You wanna come over ma?" he asks, he doesn't have much faith in her coming over at this late hour. He can hear the sleepiness in her voice, but somewhere in his heart it burns with hope.

She sighs into the phone, rustling of the covers is all he can hear, the hope gets stronger. "Yeah, I'll come over. Just let me get ready."

"Ma just come over in your sweats, you know you already look gorgeous. I'll order you an uber." he turns the phone on speaker, typing in her address for the uber to pick her up.

"Alright." She says into the speaker while setting her phone down, getting out of bed. Sliding biker shorts on her legs, even in the early morning the city is hot as hell.

Keeping her baggy hoodie on as she sprays perfume to hide the light body odour from her sleep. "Thanks Dougie. I'll see you soon then." She hangs up the phone after they say their goodbyes.

Brushing through he slightly knotted hair, quickly tying it back in a slicked bun, out of her face. Washing the oil that collected on her face off, and placing a tiny bit of makeup on to cover her blemishes.

She knows Dougie won't care how she looks, he always compliments her, even if she looks like she just had a fight with a bear. She does it for her, being a little more confident in herself with the things she doesn't like hidden and complimenting the rest of her looks.

She gets a text from D, her uber was here. Sliding her Nike calm slides on her feet and grabbing her keys she leaves her apartment, heading down to the lobby.

Once getting in her uber she texts Dougie telling him she's on her way. He doesn't live to far, but he doesn't want her walking in the streets this late at night, not wanting to risk anything.

Pulling up to his complex she thanks the driver, texting Dougie that she is outside. Instead of ringing open the door, he already stands behind it, opening the door for Y/N to step through.

"Yo Y/N" he whispers in her ear as he pulls her into a hug, careful to not wake anyone up in the building.

"What's up Dougie?" she questions, he never really answers, just sticks his already lit blunt between his lips and leads Y/N to his apartment. Smoke blows back into her face as it leaves his mouth, smelling the high that he's feeling.

They finally settle into the apartment, laying comfortably on his bed as they scroll through Netflix, trying to find anything that is worth their time of watching. Finally settling on some cheesy comedy, he passes the blunt to her.

Sucking all the smoke she can intake, letting it fill her lungs, taking over the space oxygen once lingered. A thick cloud of smoke leaving her mouth as she blows it all out, her body begging for the oxygen it once had.

Passing the blunt back, she feels her eyes getting heavier, her limbs getting looser as sleep creeps up on her. Her eyes flutter closed, letting sleep takeover her whole body.

Dougie notices, smiling at how peaceful she looks when she's asleep. Not wanting to wake her up he restricts his movements, focusing on the tv and the blunt between his fingers.

Just as the movie finishes and Dougie lights up another blunt, Y/N slowly wakes up. Lightly moaning and groaning as she rubs her eyes, the rising sun peaking through the closed blinds.

"Shit, sorry for falling asleep." she rasps out with her morning voice, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands.

"Nah it's alright, you good." he says offering her the blunt. Even if she just woke up, you'd never see her saying no to some smoke. Taking a small drag of the blunt, she pops up from the bed. Handing the roll back to Dougie leaving the room to use the bathroom.

Flopping back on the bed she steals the blunt right out of Dougie's mouth, putting it in hers, giggling at him. He leaps at her for it, quickly moving her hands to move the blunt out of his reach. He climbs on top of her, pinning her arms above her head.

Just as he is about to grab the blunt, he glances at Y/N's face, her giggles die down as they just stare at each other. Something moves within him, his lips press onto hers in a heated passion. One of her hands break free from his grip, snaking around his neck pressing him harder on her lips.

He breaks, letting her catch her breath as he puts out the blunt, his mouth no longer craves the taste of weed, but the taste of Y/N's hungry lips. Quickly bringing his lips back onto hers, forcing her mouth open and sliding his tongue in, massaging hers with his own.

His hips start to slowly grind upon hers, rocking back and forth as the friction builds their desire. His lips get more adventurous, moving down to her jaw, to her neck. Helping her lift the baggy sweater that stops his lips from continuing even further.

Her not wearing a bra starts a sparkle in his eye as he watches her chest raise and lower with every breath that she intakes. His hand takes one of her tits, massaging it lightly as his mouth leaves wet kisses along her collarbone.

His sensitive actions cause little moans to release from her mouth, filling the morning air. He takes his time going down her body, folding down her biker shorts, following with her laced pink panties.

Leaving her naked in front of him, on his bed, it was like a dream come true for him.

He takes no time to start pleasing her though, swiping his middle finger up and down her slit, getting her wetness to coat his finger. Lightly sucking on her clit for a second before stopping.

"Please don't tease me Papi." he complies with her, sliding his tongue deep into her. His thumb making its way to her clit, rubbing it in slow circles, casually increasing it with the speed of his tongue.

Moans leak out of Y/N's mouth, feeding into Dougie's wanting ears. "You're so pretty Mama." he praises to her, the eye contact adds to the stimulation she feels running through her whole body.

Her one hand digs into the bedsheets, while her other holds to his hair, her palms filled with his hair as she tries to take some pressure off her sensitive pussy. "Don't try to run now Y/N." he mumbles into her, sending vibrations up her spine.

She can feel herself getting closer, knots in her stomach tightening as her brain gets fuzzy. She can't even get words out by the time she climaxes, releasing all over D's tongue.

He slowly licks up and down her sensitive pussy, cleaning her up from the juices that start to run down her thighs. Her grip on the sheets and his hair slowly loosen, leaving her on the bed, euphoria pumping through her veins.

He gets back into bed with her, pulling her naked body into his warmth as she drifts back off to sleep.