𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗦, 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬

" angel of the night, drown between your thighs. "
- Brent Faiyaz

He lights the blunt, slowly inhaling all of the smoke his lungs can intake. Tilting his head back to release the smoke, polluting the air with the smell of weed.

Everyone else has left the studio except me and Kay, we're going to leave any minute, he just said he needs to rest first.

He offers me the blunt, taking it and putting it between my lips. An idea sparks in my mind, my legs wrapping around Kay as I climb onto his lap to straddle him.

I pull him up by his shirt, our mouths almost touching as I exhale my smoke into his mouth. His dead eyes burn into mine, the strong eye contact making my pussy throb.

I know Kay could feel it as his cock underneath me reacts to my needy self. His strong hands run up my thighs slowly, making chills on my legs appear.

I place the blunt in between his lips, letting him get a drag and pulling it out. The whole time he keeps eye contact with me, looking so deep he can probably see my thoughts.

His face stays relaxed as his hands make their way to my ass, gripping and massaging it. Quiet moans slip out of my mouth, mixing with the soft music playing in the room.

I can feel him lightly growing underneath me, he guides my hips back and forth, creating friction between us. He softly moans as he goes rock hard underneath me, continuing to guide my hips over his sensitive bulge.

He takes the blunt from me, taking one last drag before putting it out. Putting his hand on my right cheek, he pulls me in for a kiss. His tongue is fast to get into my mouth, roaming round.

His other hand pulls my waist into his body, the warmth of him against me making me sigh into the kiss. His hands work fast, pulling my shirt off of me to leave me in my laced bralette.

He lays me down on the couch, putting himself between my legs, lips still pressed against each other hungrily. His detach from mine, going down my jaw to my neck, sucking and biting all of my sweet spots.

Sharp breaths suck through my teeth as my back arched with him finding all the right spots with his mouth. He gets up from me, looking me over as he rips his shirt off.

Lowering himself back on, his naked skin tickles mine, tingling going down me as he unbuttons my jeans. Sliding them off and opening my legs, looking at me.

"You're so pretty mama." he praises, pressing his lips against my inner thigh. He works his way closer to my panties, keeping his eyes trained on mine as he goes up.

Pulling them off of me, throwing them to the other side of the studio. He slides his middle finger up my folds, my wetness clinging to his finger. "So you really want me ma?" he asks.

My pussy aches for more attention than just a lousy soft touch, I shake my head, just wanting him to dive in. "Words mami." he whispers against my clit, teasing me as he won't touch it but his breath tickles it.

"Yes papi, I need you." I plead to him, that's all the words he needs to start licking my clit. My back immediately arches with the new pleasure that's coursing through my veins. His palm presses my stomach down, keeping me steady on the couch.

He does one last lick up my slit before backing away, my mind fuzzes as he sits on the chair across from me. "I want to see you fuck yourself." I pause at his words, thinking it's some kind of joke, but his face is serious.

Maybe this is some new kink of his or something, but I'm so fucking horny I just go with it. Sliding my middle and ring finger down my slit, sliding them inside my hole while Kay watches my every move.

Slowly sliding them back and forth inside me, rolling my head back against the cushions as waves of pleasure ripple through my body. "No, look at me." Kay demands. My head fights back to look at him, staring deep into his eyes.

I can feel my climax getting closer, knots in my stomach tightening as my fingers curl inside me. My hips beckoning up, needing more than just my fingers can provide.

I close my eyes for a second to deal with the pleasure I'm feeling, when I open them Kay stands in front of me. He looks down on me, I feel so small in his degrading stare. His thumb clings to my clit, quickly rubbing as my fingers continue to pump inside me. My arm tired from the fast movements, but I'm too far to stop.

My mouth is wide open, moans piling up in the room as my toes curl against the cushions. Everything too overstimulating for me, my chest heaving up and down with every breath I take to even out my body.

Kay can see me struggling, "You're doing so good baby." he whispers to me. I can feel it so close, on the brim of spilling over. I finally slow down as my stomach untightens, juices covering my fingers as I pull them out.

Kay takes my hand sucking every trace of cum from my hand, his dark eyes still trained on mine. "Let's go home where I can really fuck you." he speaks. Getting me dressed again and turning the studio lights off.