𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘, 𝘥𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘻

" last thing that i remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in that club "
- Beyoncé

My hips grind against him, his hands squeezing my ass as I'm bent in front of him. The smell of sweat and weed is the only thing I can smell, it lights a fire deep inside me. A needy fire.

I swiftly turn around, pressing my lips up to his ear, whispering something against the harsh bass boosted music thumbing through the club. "You wanna get out of here?" I ask him, the liquor in my breath tickling his skin.

His strong hands attach to my waist, steadying my drunken movements, it doesn't help that he's drunk too. He nods his head, leading me out of the club right beside him.

I stumble into the apartment, my body nearly falling as liquor consumes my brain. His hands are wrapped around my waist, pulling me to stop from falling, his body hot against my back.

His lips attach to the side of my neck, sucking and nipping at my soft skin. Little rushed moans spill out of my mouth, as I try to move us into my apartment.

Dropping my bag on the ground and going to bend down to take off my heels. Before I can reach my feet his hands trail up my torso from behind, bending me back up for our eyes to connect. "Let me take care of you ma." he whispers against cheek into my ear.

Shivers run up my spine with his long cold fingers trail down my arms, the pads of his fingers lightly tickle my sensitive skin. He backs me up till I'm forced to stumble onto the couch.

I plop down, letting my stiff body relax into the comfort of the cushions. He kneels in front of me, his tight grasp taking a hold of one of my legs, placing it on his knee.

His eyes connect to mine as I watch him with curiosity, his fingers undoing my heels as he keeps eye contact with me. My mind fascinated with how he's not even looking to remove the heels, his fingers working magic and releasing the right pressure from the tall heels.

Switching one leg to the other he continues to quickly manoeuvre his fingers to remove the straps. Placing one heel next to the other, his hands run up my soft calf. His mouth pressing against my freshly shaven legs, trailing it's way to the bottom of my dress.

Taking the fabric and rolling it in the balls of his fingers, clenching it down causing my cleavage to poke out more making his eyes slowly drop down. He stands back up, looking tall over me with his brown hooded eyes, staring into my bright beaming eyes.

Sitting down beside me on the couch and pulling me into his lap, my thighs straddling his hips, my pussy right above his boner suffocated by his tight jeans. My hips slowly grind, building tension between our aching bits, needy for more than I am giving us.

His hands tug at the fabric covering my waist, his lips smashing hard against mine as his tongue quickly slides into my mouth. He balls up my dress in his palms, it slowly rising from my ass showing my black thong from the back. My pussy showing through the thin fabric from the front as he keeps tugging, he doesn't bother to look, too engrossed in the passionate kiss our lips feed into each other.My arms wrapped around his neck, nails digging into the couch behind him as I calm my urges.

His hands get adventurous, leading own to my soaked panties, feeling how wet I've got over him. Pressing lightly against my clit as he draws circles, my hips beg down on him, grinding at my own quickening pace. My mind leaves the kiss as I focus on the pleasure I am feeling against my wetness, softly moaning into the kiss as he slides the panties to the side and comes into raw contact with my folds.