𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘, 𝘥𝘥 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢

" that smile on your face, makes it easy to trust you. "
- PARTYNEXTDOOR

I stand in the school hallway, grabbing my binder for my next class out of my locker and slamming it shut. "I'm telling you, he wants me so bad."

The hallways are packed with people rushing to their next class, but me and my friends don't care to be on time. "Girl you're on a whole new level of delusion at this point." Katy rolls her eyes at me.

"How dare you not support my delusions, I did when you liked Draven and look at you two now." I mention about her boyfriend that she would always over to me.

"You right, I'm sorry." right as those words come out of her mouth I feel two hands lightly grab my waist, lightly pulling me while they push off.

DD walks past, looking back at me after he scooted me out of his way. Flashing me a quick smile as be takes off with the rest of his friends.

"Now I know you just saw all that." I blush to Katy.

"Nah he definitely wants you so bad." she feeds to me. Thoughts of him gush around my head making my stomach turn with butterflies.

Lately all DD has been doing is flirting with me, but then some days he straight up ignores me. Like do you want me or not, you don't have to be so god damn confusing bitch.

I walk into my next period class, putting my books down and swinging around the desk into my seat. DD walks into the class right after I sit down, stumbling down the isle beside me.

"You smell good ma." he says walking past me to sit in the seat behind me. This man is just playing with me now, he definitely knows I want him.

There is still a minute before class starts, so I go on my phone, trying to calm down the butterflies after his compliment. Opening my messages to text Katy about what just happens.

Before I can start typing I get a chat from DD, opening snap to look at the message I read it. "Wanna come to mine after school?" is all it says.

I look behind me to see DD on his phone, looking up at me and lightly smirking. Turning around I just text a simple, "I'd love to." before the bell rings and class starts.