𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧, 𝘤 𝘣𝘭𝘶

" you say it's big, but you take it.
ride cowgirl! "
- Frank Ocean

"Fuck you pussy ass bitch." Camrin yell's into his microphone. He's been on a twitch stream for the past three hours, and it's left me really lonely. I lay on his bed outside of the shot, scrolling through tiktok like I have been since he started the stream.

Finally being put up with being by myself I walk up to Camrin, just outside of the view of the camera. "Babe when are you going off stream?" I question him, he barely takes his eyes off his computer.

"Soon ma, I promise." he half ass answers me. He gets off the game he was playing, talking to the chat now. I enter the screen, saying hi to the chat.

"Hi guys!" I exclaim, I walk over sitting on Camrin's lap. My tight biker shorts have ridden up so far that you can almost see my ass. Looking at the monitor I can see Camrin's eyes peer down, looking at my ass that sits against him.

It isn't enough for me, I want him so bad, so I do the only thing that I know will break him down.

I slowly and nonchalantly rub my ass against him, seeking for his attention that I crave so badly. He shifts in his seat a couple times uncomfortably, that's when I can feel him against me. His erection rubbing against my pussy making it beat in attention.

It doesn't take him long to give up, saying goodbye to the stream and shutting everything off. He stands up, knocking me off his lap. I stumble to stay on my feet, catching my balance before I fall. Camrin stands taller than me, looking down in a dominating way, making me feel small compared to him.

"You think this is funny?" he says walking towards me, there is a cloud of something in his eyes, and god is it hot. I back away from him, but I'm caught by the wall behind me. He keeps getting closer, I can feel his breath on my skin as his hand trails up my exposed thigh, right to the bottom of my shorts.

His hand keeps going, running circles around my aching pussy, teasing every inch of me as my body craves for more. "Is this what you wanted?" he questions me.

I nod lightly, my breath is heavy while his hands still toy with my sensitive areas. His touch is strong and cold, sliding his middle finger up and down my slit making me get wetter by the second.

His other hand snakes around my throat, choking me but not hard enough that I can't breathe. Holding me hard against the wall, his fingers still toying with my pussy that begs for his attention.

"Get on the bed." he instructs me. Removing both his hands and backs away, leaving me to scramble to the bed. I'm needy for him, and it shows. I have no shame in showing how horny I am and begging for his dick.

He walks back up to me, ripping my shorts off me quickly, lucky that he didn't tear them. Crawling up my body, my shirt has already been discarded, leaving me in my lacy bra and matching panties.

His leg rubs against my hot area, back and forth rocking ever so slowly. His eyes staring deep into mine, my teeth pierce my lips, almost to the point where blood could be drawn.

My hands snake around to his back, feeling every muscle underneath my palms. I try to pull him onto me, begging for more of his touch. He keeps himself suspended above me, shaking his head slightly. His leg stops moving, "If you want to act like a bitch, you can get fucked like one." he mutters.

His hand trails down my stomach, my back lightly arching with his cold touch. His finger lightly slides up my covered slit, feeling the wetness that leaks for him. The pads of his fingers move painfully slow, making sure to touch every inch of my wetness that bleeds my panties.

The next thing I know my panties are gone, he moves quick, taking his own boxers off. He grips onto his dick, his finger placed above my clit as he gives it a smack, the tip of his cock smashing onto me.

I shriek with the new pleasure, my back leaving the mattress. My lungs already try to collect all the air it's just lost, chest heaving up and down. He does it again, this time harder.

He repeats it quickly a couple times, each smack receiving a soft moan from my lips and an arch from my back. He does it one last time, before thrusting into me, deep and hard.

My whole body jolts with surprise, my body having no time to get used to the new figure inside me. His hands go to my legs, holding them against my chest as he stares at himself pumping in and out of me. His dick curving at the right spot making my moans increase with every hard thrust.

My hands grip onto the sheets beside me, the cloth balling up in my palms as I try to stable myself from his abdomen slapping against my thighs. He lowers himself between my propped up thighs, his dreads hang down from his head.

His lips bash against mine, his tongue taking no time to slide into my mouth, roaming around. I curse out as his pace never slows, only fastening as liquids start to run down my legs.

I clench around his cock, my body symbolizing that I'm close to my finish. That's when he pulls out, his hand softly stroking his length as he hangs me dry. "Fuck babe, fuck me." I yell out.

His free hand grasps around my throat, pulling ever so harshly around my breath. His actions catch my by surprise, all my moving stopped except for light breaths that heave my stomach. My eyes going wide as his face becomes inches from his, "You're going to listen to me. Do what I want. I don't want to hear you complain." he spits at me.

He knows how much I love him to be rough with me, and I know that if I want him to stop, he always will. I nod at him, my eyes open in a submissive glimmer as he whispers "Good girl." into my ear.

"Now get your ass up." he slaps the side of my thigh, leaving a harsh red hand print on my soft skin. He releases his hand from my neck, sitting down in the spot I had just risen from. Gripping onto my wrists he pulls me onto him, my legs straddling his hips. I rise my hips, allowing him to slip into my tight hole. Sliding his hips far in me, allowing me to take his full length, I can feel it filling me up completely.

His hands go to my hips, guiding me slowly up and down on his cock, making me feel all of him taking control of my weaknesses. My hands trace the muscles peaking out his stomach, his soft hands tickling the palms of my hands. They land on his chest, steadying myself as my pace quickens up.

He catches me only sliding on half of his cock, not taking the rest inside of me. He slams his hips up on me unexpectedly, the sound of skin slapping together echos through the room. "You take it all princess." he demands. I nod my head, rising and landing on all of his thick length.

Sharp breaths and moans are the only things leaving my mouth, my back arches with every hump and bounce I do on his cock. His hand strikes my ass, red hand marks litter on my skin as he repeats his action, leaving me wanting for more.

I curse out, feeling myself getting ready to finish. "Fuck, I think I'm..." I can't even finish with how deep he is inside me, my words mixes with whimpers as his tip hits my g-spot repeatedly.

"Tell me baby, use your words." he reassures, staring deep into my eyes making my stomach tighten even more.

"I'm going to cum." I yell out, feeling liquids litter his length. He flips be around, letting me rest before I were to fall onto his body. He pulls out of me, pumping his cock twice before his tip starts to leak. Spraying whiteness all over my stomach, my chest rising and falling with every breath I try to recover.

His hand returns to my throat, making my head turn. forcing me to look deep into his eyes. "You're such a good girl." he whispers before he lowers down on my lips.